Looking for images of kids in Britax Frontier

MomOfTwins

I'm interested in purchasing 2 Britax Frontier seats.. either current version or the new one. I want to be sure that there is enough room width wise. I can't find this car seat locally to try my twins in the seat.

The girls are almost 4 and about 41 inches tall with about an 16 inch torso and about 12 inches at the widest with arms at side. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

I should get pictures of them in their current car seat.. maybe when daddy gets home from work.

:)
carol

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
This is dd at 41 inches tall, with a 16 inch torso
1rstdayschool09035.jpg

MomOfTwins

0729091312.jpg

I will get some more in a bit, we have ours dressed in canyon sp right now cause the red rock got so pilly and that was all they had to replace it with.. I suggest getting sahara so it doesn't pill and get icky

MomOfTwins

Thank you to all who have posted.. please keep the pictures coming.. I believe we are going to go with the Frontier and not the Frontier85 only because the Frontier85 does not look as wide. I really wish I could take the girls to a store locally and at least try a seat out.

thanks again,
carol

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
The contour changed slightly, but the width measurements are quite similar inside. I really didn't observe any major differences in this regard.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the original Frontier in my possession, sorry!

Maggie

I went there and yes.. excellent reviews.. is it my imagination or does the Frontier85 look more narrow than the Frontier original?

One of many images from Carseatblog.com

I wish there were pictures of the same kid in both seats side by side.

Carol

I think it's kind of an optical illusion. :) If you look closely it's just the actual cover that is narrower. The cover is cut more narrow to make room for the cupholders that are now right under the armrests on the 85. On the original they pop out from under the seat.

Qarin

I think the F85 looking narrower is a trick of the changed cover pattern (to fit the cup holders). When I measure that picture on-screen, it measures out identiically.

MomOfTwins

THANK YOU to everyone who posted a picture and reply!

We went with the Frontier instead of the Frontier85. I will take a picture of the girls to share next time we go somewhere. It's been rainy so we haven't gone anywhere.. and I've had a bad gall bladder flare up so we been home bound.

thanks again!
Carol

MomOfTwins

As promised..
FINALLY..
sorry not the best pictures..
but here they are.. :)

carseat1.jpg
carseat2.jpg

and don't worry.. the chest clips have been adjusted correctly.. I woke them up and moved them.. hahaha

Now to find a new home for the Decathlons!

carol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC