Guess what I have in my possession!!

LovinMyBabies

MIL's infamous car seat that I have been talking about forever. She decided to use it even after it fell in the water. :rolleyes:
Anyways, we are getting a new transmission in our van so we are borrowing her car. She left the car seat in there. I took it out and put our seats in there. (Well, 2 of them.)
So....who wants to see pics of the infamous seat when I get home today? ;)

ADS

beeman

He he he, good job! Definately post them. A video of the destruction would be amusing. You should drop it off of a 15 storey roof or something, just to see it smash. That would actually be a good strength test for them ;) .

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
MIL's infamous car seat that I have been talking about forever. She decided to use it even after it fell in the water. :rolleyes:
Anyways, we are getting a new transmission in our van so we are borrowing her car. She left the car seat in there. I took it out and put our seats in there. (Well, 2 of them.)
So....who wants to see pics of the infamous seat when I get home today? ;)

Sure, do share pics. I have a hunch the seat is going to mysteriously disappear under your careful watch and a new/newer one will proudly take its place. ;)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Could you do what (I think it was arly???) did? Could you "oops!!" leave it behind your car and then back over it? It would be an "Oh my! I can't believe I forgot it was on the driveway!!" moment. :) :p

arly1983

Thats exactly what I did and I fully recommend it. It will be totally destroyed. You'd be amazed what a carseat looks like once its been backed over.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC