Question Help Please

LovingMomma

I need a tech to check the install on my radian. I had found one but unfortunately her daughter got sick (hope she is better soon). I really need some in person help asap. I don't want my daughter riding around in an unsafe seat.

Is anyone near Cumberland/Frostburg or willing to help out a desperate mom?

Also I was clicking around on things by my name and now the one box has turned black and says disabled reputation??

ADS

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
You can see if there is a tech from this board in your area by going to the "Looking for a Technician near you?" thread.

To display your green boxes (enable your reputation), click on this Edit Options link. On that page, click the little box next to "Show Your Reputation Level" then scroll all the way down to click on the "Save Changes" button. Your rep will be enabled after that, and your green boxes will display instead of the black box.

Maedze

If there is no one in your immediate area, or it takes a while to set up an appointment, feel free to post pictures of your install. We won't be able to do a true 'check' obviously but we'll be able to pick up on any obvious problems.

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
Were you here a month or two ago? There was another person asking about a tech for a radian in the same area. I'm still available if you want. I let my tech certificate expire but I have a radian of my own so I could help you out.

LovingMomma

Yeah that was me. I had found someone close but due to family stuff she hasn't been able to get with us. I had tried to find that thread because I remember someone had said something but I am not too good with forums etc.. yet.

Are you able to come to Frostburg (or do you know of anyone with a garage?) I just don't want my little one outside in the cold while I fool with a carseat and if we can do it at my parents in Frostburg they can watch her and they have a garage we can do it in so we don't freeze. I need to do it asap because her snugride isn't working for us anymore. We are contemplating just putting it in right now and hoping and praying we have done good enough.

Please call or text 301-697-7925 if you can help or call or text if you can't too as then I won't be waiting on something. I am on my way to the bank.

LovingMomma

Sorry I missed the part about showing pictures. I don't think there is anything wrong that pictures would show. It seems tight enough (less than an inch) but I would prefer rock solid :) I really need help with the rearfacing tether and I can't find a place. Trying to take pics under seats incase someone might see something will not likely work.

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
I wouldn't be able to make it to Frostburg until at least next weekend. I'm sorry. I would make a new thread statiing that you are looking for a RFing tether location with your car make/ model in the title line. I'm sure someone has the same car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC