Which Radian?

scoutingbear

I need to get one more Radian for the new baby/C to use. In one car the baby will be in the Coccoro (still need to order) and in the other, the baby will be in a Radian. C's absolute favorite seat is the Radian and I just don't see him giving it up easily in my car. I might as well buy a new one since one baby outgrows Coccoro, he/she will need a radian, and, even if C has outgrown his Radian by then, uh, well, not sure what I'd do since he would be about 5 or so. Anyway, which Radian to get? I have access to infant padding, so that isn't a deciding factor for me. Have no idea what "my kids" growth patterns tend to be as A & C are adopted.

Do I really need the 80? Probably not. Color isn't so much a factor for me (and there is always swap when I pop out a girl :whistle: ) Since the baby will be using it, I don't even know if the XT is going to really give that much of an advantage because of the height of the headwings. The SL isn't an issue since my car is a 2005 (manufactured in 04 I'm sure), and Radian/Britax style latches don't work well in dh's Murano. I currently have a 65 with a 33lb RF weight limit that C LOVES.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I like the plain old 65. The XT is nice, the the wings can't br used right away. The SL, I am not convinced yet.

Oh, and I just realized the baby is due on my birthday! :D

babyherder

I would either get an XT and use it for C and have the baby use the 65 until the baby is tall enough to use the headwings or needs a higher rearfacing weight limit or buy another 65.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC