Mackenzie's 4y/o rf pics!

firemomof3

She turned 4y/o a few weeks ago and was ff in her XT which lasted about 2 weeks...she says rf is much more comfortable and wants to be rf again :love: So here she is!
Feb2010055.jpg

Feb2010056.jpg

ADS

cookie123

Yay for McKenzie (sorry if I spelled that wrong!). See, people should listen to the kids on which is more comfortable.:)

mcomommy

She is a doll!! I wish my kids could make it that far rear facing. DD2 prob could but I can't afford another seat right now and her's only goes 35lbs. Is your DD on the 4th slot?

firemomof3

No she's on the 3rd slot, there is a big gap between the 3rd and 4th slot and the 4th slot is just above her shoulders. I like the harness being on the 3rd slot though because I can move the headrest right down so it provides the full coverage of her head.

scoutingbear

What we need now is a 50lb RF seat! :D Then C could go back to riding backwards like he has been asking to for the past year. He gains weight so fast that I can't keep up with all the recent new seats and justify for him. Hope this next one is a normal sized kid!

Kat_Momof3

what we need is a seat that goes to 60lbs rf (only way I could ever get DH to go along with buying one)... then converts into an awesome booster (think... Recaro Monza (german seat)... if it were a rf harnessed seat in addition to a booster.

I would love to be able to put Ruthie RF... not sure how she'd go for it... had to explain to her the other day why we couldn't let her use a booster backless... SIGH... she has been told she has to wait till 9yrs old...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC