Question Which would you pick a Nati or a Turbobooster as your booster?

mlohry

My 7 year old DS recently outgrew the harness on his Nati, so we had switched it to booster mode, but it got dirty so when DH was cleaning out the van the other day he took it out to clean it and put our spare Turbobooster in while it dried. Well DS really likes the Turbobooster better, he says it is more comfortable and does not want the Nati back. At 1st I was going to overrule him, because I like that we can latch the Nati in and I don't have to worry about it being loose when DS is not in it, but I have taught him to buckle the TB in when he gets out and that is not a problem now. Is there any reason that the TB would not be as good as the Nati?

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
As long as the booster fits right. Lap belt low, on the thighs, and shoulder belt diagonal across chest, then either way is fine.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Depends on which fits better. IMO/IME, Turbos fit little kids better and Nautis fit big kids better, but they're both fine boosters so I'd go by fit first and comfort/preference second.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Yep, it would depend on fit. the TB fits my kid, the nauti does not, it allows the lap belt higher than i like. But, i teh nauti fit, I'd use it.

scoutingbear

A would prefer his GN over his Turbo because of the cup holder and cubbies. :rolleyes: I like that I can latch/top tether the GN in booster mode. That said, he is in a turbo because I need to sell off his GN to make way for baby and to fund new seats. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC