any good "teaching" videos I can post on FB

pj2rc

I have seen some horrible photos of friends kids in their car seats .... memo to me, my kids won't be traveling in their vehicles. I don't plan to come right out and say .... hey, what are you thinking. But if there are any good video links y could recommend that I could post on my page ... I could kinda play dumb "look what I found, I'll really check how my kids are riding now!"

ADS

Zappa

Jennifer, Thank you for the link list. I have been looking for one concise link to send to my Mom explaining the benefits of ERF and you have provided that.

When my 3 yr old turned 1 I knew that I should keep her RF longer, but at 19 months I caved to the pressure of my friends and family and turned her FF. Thankfully, we were never involved in a car accident but I have always felt guilty about not sticking to what I know is best for my child.

I am due with my second child in June and I have been lurking here for the past few weeks learning more and more about ERF. I mentioned to my Mom (who watches my kids while I work) that I want to do better this time around with ERF. She will do what I ask when it comes to my child, even if she does not agree, but I would like to get her on board with WHY I want to ERF. She tends to have an open mind and realizes that time changes safety standards, so I feel if I just show her some research she will come around pretty quickly. Thank you!

swtgi1982

i will add these two

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKm7SenDHU"]YouTube- Keep Kids Rear-Facing![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m0hipjB-d8&feature=related"]YouTube- Extended Harnessing[/ame]

pj2rc

Thanks ... I found some hat were perfect. Posted one from each stage of progression to hoepfully raise awareness for all of my friends with kids at different ages

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC