Your favorite zip up wet bag for on the go CD'ing.

zactayaus

So we've been CD'ing for over a month. Now that I know we'll be sticking with it I'd like to replace the gallon sized zip-lock bag I've been using as a traveling wet bag with a real one. Please feel free to post links.:)

Last edited:
ADS

NVMBR02

For just running around I like the Goodmama Small wet bags. I prepack it with a diaper and then put a wipe in the outside pocket. I usually have 2 in the diaper bag and when we are out I just grab a bag with the wipe on the outside and I have what I need to change the diaper.

For longer trips we the Planet Wise Medium bags (I have 2) or the Leslie Boutique bag that I have. Love them both.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
I third planet wise.

We have the Medium size in "Taxi" print and a small one for wipes in the "aqua swirl" print.

I also like rainforest babies wetbags because they have a built in little swatch of cloth on the inside of the bag so you can add tea tree oil to it to avoid the stink.

But I switched to the planet wise bags, so I took a washrag, cut it into four, and just toss one of those in the bag with a few drops of tea tree oil. Works just the same :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC