Price Check Valco Baby Twin Trimode boy meets girl

southernbell

i would say it is in vguc. there may be a spot or so on the fabric, i plan on spending a lot of time making sure the stroller is in perfect selling condition. main reason i say vguc, is because there is a tiny spot where the carseat made the fabric "fuzzy" overall great condition. it has the foot muffs, the tire pump, i believe the sunshade thing, i never used but its a silver mesh cover, any accessories that came with it, also i purchased 2 of the child trays which were never used. also, i have never sold any of my strollers, is it recommended to sell on here? ebay? craigslist? i take that back i sold a bumbleride indie twin on craigslist brand new, and it took about a year lol, everybody offered me like $200 for the brand new $600 stroller:rolleyes: any suggestions would be appreciated

ADS

ctbcleveland

I would suggest another website called stroller swappers

groups.yahoo.com/groups/strollerswap

I am not a member, but you will get a much better sense on that board as to the value of your Valco.

I have a single Valco and LOVE mine. If I had a girl, I would totally be interested in yours!

southernbell

thank you, i love it as well i but haven't used it since i got my bob duallie, i joined there once but was completely lost and kind of swamped with emails, guess i will try again lol

ctbcleveland

I honestly can't stand Stroller Swap either, but it is the best place to get a read on stroller prices. If you'd like, I can ask a friend to search out prices for me on that site. She loves strollers like I love carseats :love:.

southernbell

lol, thanks i love both, a lot, i just dont ever want to sell either i hoard them lol, so not sure where the best places to sell them are, and yes stroller swap made my head spin, i am part of many forums and groups, and that is the only one i ever joined i un joined lol, i was soooooo lost

ctbcleveland

I spoke with my friend. She said someone recently posted an ISO on strollerswap for this one, so she will see if she can find it.

She thinks it could go for $500-$600 because it was a limited edition stroller. She suggested e-baying it, or doing stroller swap - not CL.

I bought my used single for $200. I would have guessed $400, but not knowing it was a limited edition.

Hope this helps. If I learn more, I will PM ya.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC