We got the new Chicco Strata

brooklynsmommy

We got the new Chicco Strada booster UPDATED with pics

We got the Chicco Strada today and love it. We decided to start booster training to ease the moving of car seats to other people's cars. DD is 34.5 lbs and 39 inches tall. It fits her just like the Parkway does. I only have one picture of it right now, but will take more tomorrow. DD said it's very comfortable. :)

Lowest setting
0304021237.jpg

Widest/ highest setting
0304021156.jpg

Side profile
0304020939.jpg

Back side with pocket for manual when used with the back
0304021021.jpg

Side view without back. This one is a little dark. Sorry.
0304004904.jpg

Bottom without cover. I totally forgot to take a full body nakey shot.
0304004924.jpg

The bottom of the booster. To take the cover off the bottom half, you have to unlock it by turning the 4 silver things. Do not try it without pliers. My fingers are killing me! I forgot to take a picture of it separated. It literally comes apart right in half.
0304004721.jpg

All in all, I think it's a nice booster. Some LATCH would be nice. My car doesn't have LATCH though. Any requests for any other pictures?

Last edited:
ADS

firemomof3

Oh, cool! I would move the headrest up a notch though. But yes, it provides a great fit :thumbsup: Can you take some pics from the front?

Maedze

Great pictures, thanks :thumbsup:

However, as previously mentioned the head rest needs to be moved up; it's too low :)

steph_s

I was considering this for my 6yo, but then they came out with blah covers and jacked the price way up. :( I figured it would fit smaller booster riders better because of where the belt guides are located, but I do wonder how bigger booster riders fit in it with the belt guides so close. Also, how tall is the top setting?

I have a particular 8yo who needs a hbb, but he's a wide kid. Shorter, but very broad. I'm thinking that the belt would be far to close to his neck with this booster seat.

brooklynsmommy

the head rest when looking straight on at her is just a tad above her shoulder. They make it pretty clear that they want the belt guide right at their shoulder with many pictures.... and have I believe 9 (about 1/2- 3/4 inch) settings. I'll take some head on pictures when we leave today.

Kat_Momof3

I don't know how I missed this thread... I know you're selling it... I can't find a thread with other pictures... could you take some more of her in it before you sell it?... cause it's not easy to see how she fits in it in that pic... and I'd like to know just how tall it goes from crack to guide.

brooklynsmommy

The reason I wanted to sell it is because the shoulder belt slides too close to the edge of her shoulder if she scoots towards the buckle. She is at the bottom end of the size range. Older or bigger younger kids would fit great.

brooklynsmommy

I don't know how I missed this thread... I know you're selling it... I can't find a thread with other pictures... could you take some more of her in it before you sell it?... cause it's not easy to see how she fits in it in that pic... and I'd like to know just how tall it goes from crack to guide.

I just posted in the other thread that the belt guides are about 20.5 inches long.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC