Will you check booster fit please?

Mom2FiveGirls

DD#4 asked to ride FFing today. She's 4.5 (37 lbs and 40.5 inches) so I don't have a problem switching her since she asked (I had no intention of switching her back RFing since she was just turned 4 when I learned the benefits of ERF and other car seat info and turned DD#5 RFing again and got new seats for my bigger girls, but she kept asking to ride RFing and would ride in DD#5's seat whenever she wasn't with us so I rearranged seats since I had seats to fit both her and DD#5 RFing and put her RFing...which she's loved until recently..she keeps bumping her head climbing in and out and says its getting to "scrunched". So anyway....

Since I'm rearranging seats and I had planned to put DD#3 in a HBB on/around her birthday (April 11...she'll be 6. She's right at 40 lbs (she was 39.4 lbs a few days ago...fully clothed with shoes, but no jacket) and was 40.0 lbs yesterday, and today was 39.6, and I'm not 100% sure of her height since I haven't measured her in a while, but she's on the last slot of the nautilus with a little less than an inch or so of growing room). So I figured I'd go on and move things around today. So here are pics...who should I put in which seat...

DD#3 in the nautilus as a booster
DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DD#3 in the TB
DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DD#2 in the TB
DSC_0076.jpg
(She was mad about something and was definitely not in the mood to be having her picture taken...)
DSC_0077.jpg

DD#2 in the nautilus as a booster
DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

And here is DD#1 who moved the the center row and is in a nbb now.
DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DD#2 prefers the TB and DD#3 prefers the nautilus, but I want them in whichever seat fits them best and they are both ok with either seat. I could put them both in TBs and use the nautilus in DH's car and just get DD#1 a different NBB if the TBs fit both of them the best. So...what do you think?

ADS

Mom2FiveGirls

Thanks. I was wondering if the headrest needed to go up one notch on the nautilus for DD#3...maybe that would help the shoulder belt fit? I think I like DD#3 in the TB better though. So she'll go in that and DD#2 will go in the nautilus.

Then in the second row DD#1 is behind the passenger seat in a backless tb (I'm going to get her a new nbb so we can use the tb in DH's car...is the harmony one at Walmart good? Or any suggestions? Another backless TB?), DD#5 is RFing in a MR in the center, and DD#4 is in nautilus (harnessed) behind the driver side seat. I'm thinking of switching the Nautilus and the MR, but the MR tends to tip when its outboard and I can't get it installed tight enough for my liking with the locking clip. I think I might give it a try though.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
They all look good but DD3 looks a SMIDGEN better in the Turbo to me, too. Not better enough that it would make a difference in my choice. I'd let them be in what they are more comfy in, though it seems to me that as DD2 gets bigger the Nauti is going to give her more leg support.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC