I seen a.....

Mommy2Marcus

15 month old still RF today! WOOT! I was at work, checked the lady out & the lady left her child with the bagger b/c it was FREEZING cold, spitting snow & rain. She pulled up to the door, opened the van door & what do my wondering eyes see....a RF seat. I watched & she put her in it. It looked like a Complete Air, but I can not be 100% sure as I only saw it from a distance. It looked short, but she was on the smaller side, so the headrest would have been WAY down. I hope she leaves her this way. She was kind of little, but she looked to be around 20lbs.

I was just thrilled to see that she was still RF. What I would have given today to be a bagger that bagged her groceries. It would have thrilled me to no end to give this lady a :thumbsup: for keeping her RF. Just had to share with some people who would understand.

ADS

hboo22

Yay!! I hardly ever see proper usage around here :( Actually just today I saw my little cousin who will be 1 tomorrow FFing in the built in seat in their Town & Country with the straps up by the top of her head!! I give up!

Mommy2Marcus

Yay!! I hardly ever see proper usage around here :( Actually just today I saw my little cousin who will be 1 tomorrow FFing in the built in seat in their Town & Country with the straps up by the top of her head!! I give up!

This is me totally. I never see good usage, like EVER. I was SO thrilled to see this today that I had to share it. It makes my day to see a little one be so much safer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC