Question What RFing seat did I see?

Maeve

Yesterday a Volvo pulled up beside me. In the back was a very tall plaid RFIng seat. It looked a lot like a very slim Radian (but wasn't) in shape. It didn't have much in the way of SIP though and no head wings, and it looked as though it had a pretty low base and very tall narrow back as if an 8yo could fit in it. We live in a big university town, so the international community is pretty big and I've seen a fair number of Multi-Techs. This is one I haven't seen and hope that someone here might be able to help me. I had the foresight (oh, I was so proud of myself!) to take a camera photo but it just looks like a big blob, I can't even tell what I'm looking at and I took the photo....

Anyway, was wondering if anyone had any ideas. I would love to find the largest, longest RFing seat known to mankind, since I have freakishly-tall boys.

Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I don't know the answer, but I thought I'd post the link to the 5 Point Harness page from the Car Seat Pictorial for you to look through. I don't know if you saw a foreign seat, but I thought the link might help in case it was an older US seat that might be in the pictorial. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC