Britney's 5 months old forward facing...

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
We've been discussing this photo in several different threads. None of us can believe how many different carseats (all Cosco, I believe) Britney has had for her kids and HOW LITTLE she seems to know about HOW to use them. :mad:

Splash

Yeah, several times. This comment gets me though...

would you people please just get off of your high horses! Really, are you all so ignorant as to think that when you have children the rest of your life needs to end?? Its not like she's dropping her kids off at a homeless shelter or leaving them home alone when she goes to enjoy a little bit of life. She makes sure that they are taken care of when she is not there. Really does no one else in this world have a babysitter or nanny??? And as for rear facing car seats, it is safe for a child to be front facing so long as they can hold their head up by themselves, and i know im a highway patroll officer! Yes we recommend rear facing just because the greater amount of accidents are rear enders but she is perfectly legal. And as far as the baby looking like please help me could that possibly be because people are always stalking him to try to take and sell pics of him??? Hello!

If that person really is a HP, then it's no wonder people have horror stories of cops "checking" their seats.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Yeah, several times. This comment gets me though...

If that person really is a HP, then it's no wonder people have horror stories of cops "checking" their seats.

OMG!!! I didn't see that comment!!! Is that on one of the other threads? :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC