ISO Boys' Madras shorts and/or madras jacket size 5

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
We have a wedding to attend this summer. It is a non-traditional type one. I am thinking my son would look cute in madras shorts and a solid jacket (or the reverse). Anyone have any for sale?

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Found them. :D If they are what you are looking for how about $14 shipped via Priority Mail? JLMK

They do have the adjustable waist in them also. ;)

DSCN2546-1.jpg

DSCN2545-1.jpg

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
Thanks for looking! Let me think about them. I am going to my parents' this weekend. My mother sews. I need to see what JoAnn's has in the way of madras fabric.

ctbcleveland

Quick highjack -

Lizzie - how are you able to unearth a single pair of shorts in the middle of winter within a half hour?

I only have two kids (and a corresponding # of clothing bins) and that would have taken me way longer.

monstah

I have a cute Janie & Jack outfit my DS wore to DD1's christening. Red & blue plaid shorts with matching polo and short sleeve button down. I can post pics from the christening if you are interested.

MOM25BOYS

Quick highjack -

Lizzie - how are you able to unearth a single pair of shorts in the middle of winter within a half hour?

I only have two kids (and a corresponding # of clothing bins) and that would have taken me way longer.

Lol, I am quick like that...:whistle: :love::love:

The boys only have 6 bins in the closet for summer and I try to organize by size so the Size 5 bin with shorts just happened to be one of the bins on top.:p

monstah

Here's the outfit. Sorry I don't have a pic of the button down with the shorts together. The button down has a car on the front hip area. It's super cute & I wish I could find a better picture of it. I loved having two layers because when he messed up the button down, he still had the polo. Boys. KWIM?

100_5703.jpg

100_5859.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC