Just signed up for a CPST course!

zactayaus

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself so I just had to share!:p I couldn't even believe there was a course available in my area. It's only about 20 minutes away.

Thanks for letting me express some of my excitement.:D

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Yay! I am so excited for both of you! :D

I have one that is nearby too, but I can't take it right now with my schedule. :( They said more would be offered in the summer so I am hoping to catch one of those courses. :)

msg221

There is one in my area that is starting this month, but unfortunately, it is from 8-5 during the week, when I am working. I wish they would offer one like two weekends in a row or 4 Saturdays, something like that. I really would like to get certified, but I can't unless I want to use my vacation time to do it.

Mom2FiveGirls

Awesome! There is one about 30 minutes away from me the end of April and I really debated on signing up, but I am going to wait until this semester is over and hope and pray there is another one close by...this summer would be perfect!

monstah

I'm working on finding a sitter for that class! Contemplating buying my mother a train ticket here for the week. Hmmm, I'll talk to my DH about it later. :thumbsup:

And total bummer on the $75 fee! It has always been free up until they imposed that fee in October. I can't complain though, not after reading what some people pay in CA.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC