TV show on "Super Quads" = CPS horror!

Michi

Last night I couldn't sleep and so I turned Discovery health channel.
They had on a show about 4 identical ( quadruplet) 5 year old girls. They were adorable!
They were also ALL in HORRIBLE shield boosters!:eek: :(
In one scene the belt wasn't even properly over the shield!

They had a nice house and a nice van - and took a trip to Disney World where they stayed in a SUPER nice resort...so I don't think they lack the funds to buy their girls decent seats....

I REALLY couldn't sleep after that!
http://www.mathiasquads.org/

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Oh my! :( Use the form to report media misuse images (I posted a thread on it in the media section)....

They're super cute, though! Remind me of Wendy's daughter Piper :D

Splash

Oh yeah, that one is horrid.

In a few, the booster isn't even buckled. And then on the trip to Disney, they didn't have two of them in seats at all, in order to have more room.

Bad bad misuse. Very sad.

CAEKWILSON

Thay have an email address on the bottom of their website...think I'll drop them a line!
( and if anyone else would care to....smathias@sc.rr.com )

i just emailed them i will let you know if they respond...i saw this show last nite my dvr had recorded it , and i was like wow those seat arent safe...then i had to rewind it and i thought that one seat wasnt even buckled at one point...that is to bad, those girls are very cute!

broken4u05

i saw that too. 3 were in sheild boosters one not buckled and 1 not in anything i dont even think a setbelt and that was a 10 hour trip i think? something like that

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC