So, who has SNOW!

becca011906

Senior Community Member
We have about 15 inchs of the stuff!!! did i mention we are still staying at the inlaws!!! that means it hasn't been abover freezing for going on 15 days... oh it's a good thing i love my inlaws and really don't mind staying here at all. But we are leaving for Florida in 9 days and haven't done any thing for that yet, except get the car all ready (new tires, oid change, ect). It's supose to be up in the 40's again starting Monday so i guess i'll have about 5 days to clean my house from top to bottem, pack for myself and 3 kids, and i have to fit in 20 hours of work (from home) too! LOL

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
We had a couple of inches, maybe? Not sure exactly how much but the worst part was sleet so there's ice up under the snow... All the schools are closed, etc.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Yup! Maria and I live fairly close to each other. We have a couple inches of snow (I think...) but the ice is the bad part. I think it is the ice that is preventing most of us from leaving our houses! ;) :)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
We got some unexpected snow today. Not a lot, but enough to make everything look pretty! LOL According to the weather map, we may be in for some more, even though they aren't predicting anything. They weren't predicting what we got this morning either! LOL

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
We have record snowfall here in NY :)
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/13/n...5ee289d6e25b10&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

I'm upstate, though: a couple hours from me they've had 10-12 feet! :eek: :D It was late coming my way, but last night it started heavy & hasn't stopped: we're up to about 2 feet or so & still going strong (I can't see the barn just 1/4 mile away) :cool: I LOVE IT!

I was hoping you weren't affected by the snow in Oswego. They got 12 feet!!! Geez!!!!! Two feet is a lot too, though!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!

Last edited:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Yeah, my mom's best friend is in that area -- she hates snow & is just miserable right now :eek: People were out shoveling 3 feet of snow off their roofs & by the time they got warmed up inside another 3 feet had settled on the roof again :eek: That can't be fun :( But I still love snow ;)

(Bus stop in Oswego)

Last edited:

canadianmom2three

Well of course we have snow up here, and have had for a while, but got even more last night - kids were so happy this a.m. to hear all the busses were cancelled!! We are just counting the days until March Break when we will head to the sunny south of Florida (the in-laws are already there soaking up the warm weather:cool: )

JaRylan

HOLY SNOW BATMAN! 12 - 15 feet, that's craaazy! It's been too cold to snow where I am - -28C/-18.4F, feels like -37C/-34.6F and all of our snow is getting dirty, we need a snowfall to pretty it up again.

photo

Morganthe

Actually had light flurries here this morning. Too bad nothing stuck :( Friend of mine who lives outside Huntsville, Alabama called me this morning and reported a 1/2 inch on the ground. She was thrilled!!:D

LuvBug

we had ZERO inches/centimeters/millimeters of snow on the surface. But we had 2 hours of light snow fall this morning!!!! I was so exited!!! It was DS's first time to see snow, and its been 5-6y since we had any! It was like seeing it for the first time all over again!
I really wish we would get SOME to stick on the ground though.
Melissa, your photo almost makes me cry, that is more snow than we had when it DID snow 5-6 years ago... I want to move lol!!

Dillipop

We had approximately 1 inch of snow last night and then it poured all day long. Tonight it is supposed to turn to sleet and then maybe to snow. Needless to say, the roads are going to be totally iced over and no one should be on the roads tonight. I called out from work when I realized how bad it is going to get. No need to drive in that and risk my life!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC