Happy Valentine's Day

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
hapVdayXLGlitterText.gif

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Thanks - same to you and everyone else ;) Nolan and a friend are making "Valentime" cards right now...

ETA:
390257733_e8f1328d9a_m.jpg

LuvBug

Its SNOWING! It really is a
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

DS got to see his first snow today! I was so excited!! Its been snowing for the past 2 hours!! But it isnt sticking to the ground :( BUT ITS SNOWING!!!
I am SO excited! I havent seen snow in 5 or 6 years!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
YAAAAAAAY!!!! lol!

ETA: well its not snowing anymore, but it was still fun!!! Made my valentines day for sure!

Last edited:

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
DS got to see his first snow today! I was so excited!! Its been snowing for the past 2 hours!! But it isnt sticking to the ground :( BUT ITS SNOWING!!! I am SO excited! I havent seen snow in 5 or 6 years!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
YAAAAAAAY!!!! lol!

Cool!!! That's always so fun when it's their first snow... :p

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Aw, yay, the 1st snow! :D We woke up to a couple feet out of no where (well, not really, I mean, those who watched the weather channel expected it) ... a couple hours away they've had 10-12 feet! :eek: :) :cool:

JaRylan

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Congratulations on the snow to those who are getting it and wanting it! We have bitter cold today, makes for good snuggle time.:) This is the closest I could come up with for a Valentine's theme picture (2 kids kissing a baby is loveable).

photo

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Congratulations on the snow to those who are getting it and wanting it! We have bitter cold today, makes for good snuggle time.:) This is the closest I could come up with for a Valentine's theme picture (2 kids kissing a baby is loveable).

What a great picture...:) If you use your imagination, their two heads and the baby's head make kind of a heart shape :p

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
This is cool! Can't tell what the heart says - "Show your kids you love them by keeping them alive......." This was the poster from last year, I think, so some of you may remember it?

booster%20seat.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC