Which boosters allow for tether (but no lower anchor) use?

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
I know a few seats allow lower anchor and top tether use, like the Frontier, Nautilus, Young Sport, Sympohony...

But are there any, other than the Start that allow for just top tether use and still provide a good belt fit?

Thanks!!

ADS

littleangelfire

I was looking for a place to address the Frontier tethered in booster mode since I just asked this question of Britax. Their answer (after 10 minutes!) is that....wait for it.....

And I quote: "You can if you want to. But it serves no purpose."

I mentioned possible lowered head excursion as my reason for wondering if I could use the tether in booster mode, and that I do not have the lower anchors of LATCH. She seemed bewildered and befuddled by my question and at first said, "Well, you'll still have to use the seatbelt over the child." Well, uh, yeah, I know that. So, anyone else want to give it a go? PM our Britax rep here on the board? I don't remember who it is. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC