going with the nautlius

MJHY27

I have finally made up my mind over which car seat to get my daughter, the GN. But now I have to decide on color! I'd kinda like a girly cover b/c this will be her seat for the rest of her carseat days and probably won't have to be past down to her little brother.
So can anyone suggest a good girly GN cover? I have only ever seen the matrix in real life and am going to a walmart tomorrow that I think has a Daisy one.

ADS

NVMBR02

My walmart doesn't have the Daisy in store.

I like the Dori one that they have at Baby Depot the best. Then probably Rachel at Target and Maripossa at BRU.

autumnlily

I have Miley (tan and pink) and purchased it at a local baby boutique. I received a twin discount so it brought the price down to a the regular priced GN.

If I was to purchase another one, it would be the Dori pattern.

NannyMom

I :love: Daisy. I so want that if Sofi ends up in the GN. My 2nd choice is DOri at Baby Depot. I actually saw it there and it looks much nicer in person :)

jess71903

Ambassador
I saw the Daisy at our Wal-Mart just this week and I really like it! If I could chose any of them, though, it'd be Dori.

MJHY27

Just checked out Dori online and love it! It's purple!! and has flowers, im sold! Now I just have to convince my daughter to choose that one, she likes Daisy which is also nice but I do like purple over pink in case I ever have to put my son in it :p

ETA: just called my walmart and they have one daisy seat for $179! it's only $155 online, what gives? guess i'll be shopping online! I tried to convince my daughter the Dori was prettier but no go she was VERY persistant that Daisy was what she wanted! :) she was pretty cute about it so I can't bring myself to not buy her the one she really wants, she is the one who has to sit in it for the next 5 or so years!

2BunniesMommy

We have the Daisy and it is really cute in person. DD love it. It has 97cent shipping. I did that rather than deal with the crazy long wait to get help with site to store. No idea if other stores are so slow about it, or if ours is just bad because it is small. I get site to store for reg. cost shipping stuff but if it is something with 97cent shipping it is so much worth it to get it shipped to the house.

midwestmeg

How fun. :love: We have Miley and both DD and I like the way it looks. But most importantly, she loves her seat and has no qualms about being harnessed. She still feels that she has a 'booster seat' which I guess, technically she does. ;)

I don't think I could look at Daisy or the other super girly pattern every day in my van... but those weren't easy to come by when I was shopping for a seat, thank goodness. :p

MJHY27

Just ordered! We ended up with Dori b/c my husband came home and put in his opinion about Daisy! he laughed when I should him the picture and said something along the lines of "uuuh are you serious.. I don't think so". He would be super happy if GN had a Mossy Oak cover :) I did end up convincing Marjorie that Dori was also a pretty cover so now everyone's happy and I found a good deal at Baby Catalog for $169 and free shipping. Hopefully it is here sometime early next week!

Mommy2Marcus

I just got a Nautilus back a few weeks ago for my 3 year old. We :love: ours! I have been super happy with it. It fits him SO well. Hopefully you will be as well. We wound up with the Elite b/c I liked the Gabe cover better than the regualr mesh covers. However if I had a girl, I would have more than likely gotten the butterfly cover at BRU.

Athena

We :love: our daisy. I wasn't convinced when I saw the company pics, but then DD and I looked at some real life pics on this site and that was it. The next day she was asking where her daisy seat was. :) We ordered it with 97 cent shipping and it arrived at our door two days later. I'm glad you found what you wanted and I hope it works out for you.

NVMBR02

I hope your dd enjoys it! Dori is even prettier in person I think. My 6 year old loves it and wants one but she doesn't have enough growing room to justify it.

I may be mistaken but I think I ordered from baby catalog before. I didn't have any issues with my order but I didn't get a shipping notice or anything. The seat just showed up at my door a few days after I ordered.

MJHY27

I hope your dd enjoys it! Dori is even prettier in person I think. My 6 year old loves it and wants one but she doesn't have enough growing room to justify it.

I may be mistaken but I think I ordered from baby catalog before. I didn't have any issues with my order but I didn't get a shipping notice or anything. The seat just showed up at my door a few days after I ordered.

yeah it said east coast people (this is me) can expect their stuff 1-3 days after ordering. I think it will be processed tomorrow since I ordered it sat. at 4pm and hopefully we will get it wed maybe? Cant wait of course!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC