Getting an Oobr

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I should be happy, but I am a little nervous. It should be here next week. Hopefully, it will arrive before I leave for FL.

Oobr owners please tell me it is all that as I cannot return it. I am getting it directly from Clek.

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I should be happy, but I am a little nervous. It should be here next week. Hopefully, it will arrive before I leave for FL.

Oobr owners please tell me it is all that as I cannot return it. I am getting it directly from Clek.

We only have the Clek Olli's, but hey, if you don't like it you can send it my way I won't mind. :whistle::D

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
We only have the Clek Olli's, but hey, if you don't like it you can send it my way I won't mind. :whistle::D

Maybe. I am having complete buyer's remorse! It seems silly to spend that much on a spare seat! It is the most I've ever spent on a seat! I probably just should have spend $80 and gotten the Vivo in red. What was I thinking???

monstah

I am gawking at my brand new skurvy right now. (It came today.) Thanks to this awesome snow storm, it's living on the couch for now. :p You wont regret it. Compared to every other booster I have ever handled, this thing is SOLID. My DS :love:'s it and nearly threw a fit when I tried to put it into the closet. :cool:

Callansmomma

CPS Technician
I am gawking at my brand new skurvy right now. (It came today.) Thanks to this awesome snow storm, it's living on the couch for now. :p You wont regret it. Compared to every other booster I have ever handled, this thing is SOLID. My DS :love:'s it and nearly threw a fit when I tried to put it into the closet. :cool:

Mine jumped for joy when I told him tonight that he would be getting the Skurvy booster. I also told him that it would be a spare. I've told him he cannot ride full time in a booster until six or seven (he is five now). He was less than thrilled.

emandbri

I haven't seen one in person yet but I can't think of anyone who has seen one who hasn't loved it. :D

hsjwmom

My dd1 really likes hers. It took her a little while to get used to it, I think because of the shorter seat depth. The shorter depth bugs me to look at, but it doesn't bother dd or make her uncomfortable. We've used it on a 3 hr drive and dd never complained about it. She is the child that would let everyone know in no uncertain terms how very uncomfortable and unhappy she was, too, lol. I kinda wish she DIDN'T like it, though. I think that with her build, a Monterey might be a good fit. (I'd then give the Oobr to dd2)

Eh, doesn't matter. DD1 will not give up her Julius seat and dd2 wants PINK (heck, she'd love one with sparkles, hearts, and crowns if she could get it)

Citrine

I have had my Oobr 1 month now. This is my first booster and I :love::love: it. Its solid and I love the LATCH. I drop my daughter off in the drop off line at school. I never have to worry about rebuckeling it when not in use because it is secured with LATCH. My daughter fits well in the Oobr, she fits like a glove. I let her pick the color and she picked the pink color, and its pink with a capital P. When I need to take it out, its a cinch to unlatch and then to put back is a cinch as well. You will not regreat it. On my booster it has a manufacture date but I could not find experation on the seat or in the manual. I called up Clek and they told me 7years from manufacture date

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC