Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Swagbucks

Re: Swagbucks

http://sc-s.com/ !!!
    Its a blog where all the codes are listed, AND they have twitter updates when a new code is posted!!! This is how I get ALL my codes. Usually what I do, is I'll grab the code from there, toss the code into the search bar, and I usually get pts for it, then I'll put the code in my gimmie bar and get the pts!

Samantha - CRST
    ~* Mom To Joshua -16 years, Seat belt *~
    ~* Liam - 10 years, 55-60 Pounds, Graco booster (no back) *~
    ~* Cordelia Grace - 7 years, 41lbs, Diono Monterey *~

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Melizerd's Avatar

I'm always checking for new codes and then I search throughout the day to win more swagbucks. I'm a google junkie so I'm always looking up stuff. I got 33 swagbucks for vasectomy the other day (LOL).
    Mel,RN
    Married 13 years to a wonderful DH and mom to an amazing 8 year old boy.

Living the dream...Blogging about love, life and family

Well dang. Now I am signing up too. Been thinking about it for awhile.

CPS Technician LuckyFins3Lil'Fish's Avatar

Swag is how I got my gift cert for Resataurant.com

Most of the time DH use Swag to do our initial search so we earn our points then go to google if we're not finding what we want. LOL...
    DS: 2-3-06 Boostered in a Diono Monterey. DDs: 3-21-08 FF Evenflo Big Kid Amp & Britax Frontier 85 Booster Mode
    Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next. ~Franklin P. Jones

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

just a friendly reminder that all referral codes (no matter the site) are limited to the referral thread in the CM shopping area - http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=110005

Senior Community Member seamonkeys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    just a friendly reminder that all referral codes (no matter the site) are limited to the referral thread in the CM shopping area - http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=110005
    Sorry.

I use it since someone on here turned me on to it. I'm still saving up, though. Since I don't order from amazon much unless it's something big with free shipping, Amazon gift cards won't do me much good. So, I keep thinking I should save my points for something big. I've got 2,000 right now. Anyone ever won the 100 SB from seeing your name on the SB homepage?

Did you know that you earn pts from the people your refer?? I've gotten over 400pts from my friend getting pts!!!

ETA: Uhhhh...that sounds weird. Everytime she collects points I also earn points...so the more people you have referred the more pots you'll earn from their searches

Samantha - CRST
    ~* Mom To Joshua -16 years, Seat belt *~
    ~* Liam - 10 years, 55-60 Pounds, Graco booster (no back) *~
    ~* Cordelia Grace - 7 years, 41lbs, Diono Monterey *~

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by littleangelfire View Post
    I use it since someone on here turned me on to it. I'm still saving up, though. Since I don't order from amazon much unless it's something big with free shipping, Amazon gift cards won't do me much good. So, I keep thinking I should save my points for something big. I've got 2,000 right now. Anyone ever won the 100 SB from seeing your name on the SB homepage?
    I do amazon because you can only redeem 4 gift cards a month and point for point the Amazon cards are the best deal. I'll save up and order when there is free shipping for Xmas or something. So I'll get more money in the long run by redeeming Amazon cards than saving up for something bigger.

I haven't won seeing my name but my SIL won a 100 from a search on Mega Friday this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanora View Post
    Did you know that you earn pts from the people your refer?? I've gotten over 400pts from my friend getting pts!!!

ETA: Uhhhh...that sounds weird. Everytime she collects points I also earn points...so the more people you have referred the more pots you'll earn from their searches
    Weird I don't get points for other people's searches just the initial points from referring someone.
    Mel,RN

Quote Originally Posted by Melizerd View Post

Weird I don't get points for other people's searches just the initial points from referring someone.
    You should get equal points up to their first 1000 SB earned. Every time DH wins, I get the exact same amount added to my total.

If you do decide to go for Amazon cards, order the $5 cards. The $25 card is a SB rip-off. Five of the $5 cards is 2250SB where the $25 card is 3150SB.

I haven't won the 100 SB, but I did see a friend up there once.

Proud Mama to:
    J-Man , 16
    Debug, 13

oh sweet! I'll have to look then. I have a friend who signed up a couple of days ago. I should ask if she's searching or not :P
    Mel,RN

you almost have enough for $25 amazon bucks ($5 x5) so super saver shipping.
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

CPS Fanatic

If I order more than one $5 Amazon gift card can I use all of them at once? I'm saving swagbucks for the summer and plan on getting Amazon gift cards to help pay for textbooks for the fall semester.

Quote Originally Posted by babyherder View Post
    If I order more than one $5 Amazon gift card can I use all of them at once? I'm saving swagbucks for the summer and plan on getting Amazon gift cards to help pay for textbooks for the fall semester.
    Yes, they are just like gift cards. I just used 4 towards a purchase last month. However, you can only order 2 a day, or I believe 5/mth. So be sure you don't wait till the last minute to order the gift cards.

Order them as you earn them, register them to your Amazon account as soon as you receive them. (It takes a few days from when you order to when it's ready for you to use.) Swagbucks is notorious for shutting down accounts that have "too many" SB or the ability to order the bigger prizes. It's just safe to order/stock into Amazon as you go because if they suspend your account, you can't access those already earned cards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another general tip--each time you 'win' some swagbucks, the box gives you the option to have a confirmation e-mail sent. Use it! I have a friend whose account was suspended for missing 'captchas' (where they ask you to type on a verification code). SB claimed she'd missed 150+ of those. I started doing the e-mail confirmations right after so there's never any doubt that I acknowledged the win. To avoid the e-mails being a nuisance, I set up a special folder for them, they go in automatically.

Proud Mama to:
    J-Man , 16
    Debug, 13

CPS Fanatic

Thank you! Guess I'll be ordering my first gift card later today. I already use the confirmation emails but I guess I won't be stopping that anytime soon (I was considering it).

Thank you! Guess I'll be ordering my first gift card later today. I already use the confirmation emails but I guess I won't be stopping that anytime soon (I was considering it).
    Oh, and they only send you the card numbers 2 times a month - 1st and the 17th.

I just redeemed my second one this morning! I still have 113 points left.

Does anyone feel sad when their total is so low though? I know I'm getting stuff but for some reason I like seeing a big number :P I'm a dork.
    Mel,RN

Carseat Crazy

I currently have over 1800 pts....so are you telling me that I need to redeem now?
    I am still pretty new to Swagbucks so any info I am reading here is very helpful Thanks!
    DS 10/7/97- Seatbelt
    DS 3/8/04- Recaro Vivo
    DS 12/13/06- Britax MA
    DS 5/29/09- Britax MA