Question Anyone seen or tried the Harmony Dreamtime hbb

sirrahn

I realize that it doesn't have EPS, but it looks like it might be blow molded. I know at one point Britax seemed to indicate that that Husky's blow molded design provided some energy absorption. It looks to me like it might be a much better seat for kids who sleep in the car than the Turbo and is in the same price range. All my back-up hbb are expired or soon to be, and I'm going to need something for DD1 for longer rides in DH's car and eventually DD2.

Mostly I'm just curious about it since we like our Literiders so much and no way would I buy the horribly named Baby Armor one (which actually looks less sleep supportive anyway).

ADS

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
FYI - I'll have quick review of it on the blog hopefully late next week followed by a comparative review with other similarly priced HBBs (including the Turbo). I have the newest redesigned model sitting in my dining room right now but I'm working on big project ATM and just don't have the time to get to it right now.

sirrahn

FYI - I'll have quick review of it on the blog hopefully late next week followed by a comparative review with other similarly priced HBBs (including the Turbo). I have the newest redesigned model sitting in my dining room right now but I'm working on big project ATM and just don't have the time to get to it right now.

Cool! No rush...I'm just window shopping this morning:D.

Thanks!

Mommypooh

Just wondering if you were still planning on doing this review as I am very interested in the seat and wanted to see pics at the very least of kids in it, since I cannot find it local to me at all. Thanks.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
FYI - the shoulder belt guides have been revised on the new model. I hope to have a brief review on the blog later this week. Stay tuned....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC