Pics of our new seats (EFTA/GN)

sunnymw

We did the great car seat trade in last week.

This morning I woke up at 3am and woke DH out of a dead sleep. We traded the Uptown and Scenera, which we were using. And I had a wrecked comfortsport and useless snugride IN MY BARN :mad::mad::mad: I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THEM!!!!!!

But still, I have to say that I am surprisingly pleased by both of these seats!!! :love::love::love: and once we figure out the second vehicle situation I'm hoping for at least one XTSL so I can RF DS1 again in that car (it'll likely be older and less safe :whistle:)

Anyway, pics!!

I thought w/ our seats being so leathery-plush we'd have a problem with the EFTA knobs, but we don't AT ALL, in fact I can stick my finger between the knob and the vehicle seat no problem :thumbsup: (2000 Grand Marquis, in case anyone's wondering)

There's more head slump RF in the EFTA than the GN--which I had to put in the most upright recline mode to install
4387504248_5d5d9d20fd.jpg

Angle check!
4387504252_cc8ef12f38.jpg

Everything look ok?
4387504260_ca3db159ab.jpg

4387504268_6102e4f8b6.jpg

I know he's mine and all, but blown up, this picture just takes my breath away :love:
4387518870_13929c69d6.jpg

4387518886_73f555a584.jpg

4387518876_05b29e3320.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!!

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Yay for new seats! :love: They look great Sunny and yeah I would be ticked too about forgetting that I had 2 old seats sitting somewhere that could have been used for the trade-in. ;) Glad you were able to get some new seats and the boys are getting so big!! :love:

jess71903

Ambassador
Looks good! I know it mighht be silly, but I want a GN. I don't have anyone FF and won't for a while, but I just love that seat!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Why are you using a locking clip with the Nautillus? All seatbelts in vehicles made after the 1996 model year are required to lock in some way, so you shouldn't need a locking clip.

nak

Pixels

There's no LC on the Nautilus. :confused:

The shoulder belt on the EFTA is twisted.

Are the front head restraints adjustable? They probably need to be moved up, though it is difficult to tell without seeing anyone sitting there.

Those are the only things that don't look perfect to me.

sunnymw

Why are you using a locking clip with the Nautillus? All seatbelts in vehicles made after the 1996 model year are required to lock in some way, so you shouldn't need a locking clip.

nak

I'm not. The plastic part on the seatbelts just comes up really high, I think that's what you're seeing ;)

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I'm not. The plastic part on the seatbelts just comes up really high, I think that's what you're seeing ;)

Oh, I see now that what I thought was a locking clip is just part of the seatbelt. Sorry about that! I've never seen one quite like that.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC