Checking interest in Girls Clothes

amy919

Checking interest in Girls Clothes - Link Posted!

Since I've gotten several e-mails and PMs on girls clothes, I'm looking for people to tell me what they're intereted in so that I can get moving and post those first.

I have everything pulled out and separated. Just need to take pics and upload them.

So tell me what you're interested in and I will do my best to get those pics up ASAP.

I plan to start with the 5/6 and up stuff since that's been the most requested stuff so far. I have everything ranging from 3 months to size 6/7 - all seasons for everything. Have tons of 2T and 3T stuff - three 96 galons bins full, but if no one is looking for those sizes, I'll hold off and post those last.

So please let me know what, if anything, you're interested in so I can get that stuff posted first. If no one is interested in the infant stuff I don't want to waste my time getting those done first.

Last edited:
ADS

AtTheSouthDam

3t/4t summer girls, please. 4t for dresses but she needs little tiny waists so 3t shorts work :D Recent digging has revealed all of DD1's summer handme downs are fives :eek:

J-max

CPST Instructor
I am looking for cute girly jeans in size 2 and 3, either slims, or elastic waist, and about any size HA stripped dresses :)

amy919

I am looking for cute girly jeans in size 2 and 3, either slims, or elastic waist, and about any size HA stripped dresses :)

I don't do HA - not my style :), but I have a ton of jeans for you. I have skinny minnies so 99% have the adjustable waist.

I am looking for 2T summer. Especially dresses.

Have a bunch of 18-24 month dresses that my kids wore at 2, but my girs are on the small side.

3T summer casual dresses or really anything summer-y

You are in major luck. I have more 3T than anything I think since that's what Tea just outgrew. I have several adorable 3T summer casual dresses.

3t/4t summer girls, please. 4t for dresses but she needs little tiny waists so 3t shorts work :D Recent digging has revealed all of DD1's summer handme downs are fives :eek:

Got plenty of 3T shorts for you!

3T summer please :)

You're also in major luck!

amy919

OK, so I am going to start with the largest sizes I have and work backwards from there since no one is interested in infant stuff. I'll post when pics are up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC