Why does Britney lack a brain?

Kellyr2

z2ZKGv-1.jpg

I mean, seriously! You could lift the older one straight out of the seat without moving the straps at all. And then the 5 month old is forward facing!

ADS

Splash

Man, WHY does she buy Coscos? I know she has some kind of deal with them. I KNOW she does. WHY on earth would someone with that much money buy not only Cosco car seats, but STROLLERS!?! (since strollers are such a status symbol for those folks)

So the straps are around SP's ELBOWS, and the baby is not only FF but also being smothered. Nice.

I take it back, my SIL does VERY good with her car seats. :rolleyes:

She seems to be making a lot of the same stupid mistakes a ton of non-celeb parents make. But she gets photographed making them on a constant basis. :rolleyes:

A lot of celebrities don't really pay attention to what's getting printed about them in rag mags. We assume that, because her picture is all over the news, that she's paying attention and taking notes. I would guess that she blows most of it off without even knowing, or caring, *why* she's being criticized. If she cared much, I'm sure she'd be a bit more careful about managing her very public nightlife...

Kellyr2

But wasn't she involved in some ad campaign about cps safety? I know for sure that after the whole deal with SP FF prior to a year, her publicist or whoever came out and said that in CA, the law says 20 or a year, so it was legal, and then later came out to say that she'd turned him back. Anyway, the info that was released made it seem that she had learned her lesson and now knew that infants must go RF. clearly, that was all bs.
I really really am suprised that she'd buy Cosco's. Not that there's anything wrong with them - but why spend craploads on everything else but then go cheap on carseats? And like splash said - especially on stollers?

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ugh!!! This is infuriating!! Both of those children are in SERIOUS danger in that car!!!! Ugh!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mominabigtruck

Is that an AOE the baby is in? There's no way that can be installed right to have the front at an angle like that. And it just kills me to see a kid in a booster seat with a bottle.

Last edited:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I was thinking the same thing about the angle-- it looks funny. It looks SUPER reclined. I was thinking maybe it was the angle of the photo? But probably not...

Perhaps the seat isn't even installed. Perhaps it is just sitting on the seat.

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
She buys her ex husband a bazillion dollar car and spends 200 (maybe!) at BRU on cosco seats. Nothing wrong with cosco at all, but you'd think that someone who is as rich as her could afford a wazoodle of Britaxes! Sadly, money can't buy common sense. What the heck happened to the Roundabout that SP was caught FFing in?

beebear23

Senior Community Member
B/C she doesn't care. She is lucky enough to have 2 beautiful children, yet she could care less. She doesn't see them for the wonderful God-given gift that they are(can you tell I'm desperatly wanting a baby?) and treats them like just another thing that can be replaced.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
I was thinking the same thing about the angle-- it looks funny. It looks SUPER reclined. I was thinking maybe it was the angle of the photo? But probably not...

Perhaps the seat isn't even installed. Perhaps it is just sitting on the seat.

Yeah, I was thinking that they may have not been moving...? Maybe just hanging out. The car is obviously still at the moment and it was raining, so maybe they're waiting to get out or something? Of course, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, for some unknown reason :rolleyes:

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Yikes! :eek: It sure doesn't look she's wearing her own seatbelt, either, ugh.

B

broxbourneDELETE

She buys her ex husband a bazillion dollar car and spends 200 (maybe!) at BRU on cosco seats. Nothing wrong with cosco at all, but you'd think that someone who is as rich as her could afford a wazoodle of Britaxes!

The way I see it: I'm surpised no company except Cosco has ever comped her a couple of seats! I have to hope that a few Britax or Safeguard marketing types haunt this board just to see what's up. (Think of all the free advertising ... you guys. Be sure to include an installation DVD)

super_grape

Has anyone else noticed how she ALWAYS has the baby covered up
with a blanket? She seems so eager to show off her oldest son...kinda
makes you wonder (or at least it makes me wonder:p ) why:confused: ??

Last edited:

Haileys_mommy

I think its because she has too much money to think. well atleast she thinks that. she obviously is a "fit" mother if she can't do that right! it drives me nuts!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Has anyone else noticed how she ALWAYS has the baby covered up
with a blanket? She seems so eager to show off her oldest son...kinda
makes you wonder (or at least it makes me wonder:p ) why:confused: ??

I think it is strange too. Didn't she show off Sean Preston before 5 months of age? Wasn't he on the cover of People when he was a wee little one?

Why isn't she allowing Jayden to be seen?

tjham

Well, I heard that she was waiting til the split with KFed is final so she can sell the pix of him and not have to split the profits. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC