Frontier 85 Cover Choices--Choose One

Which cover would you choose for the new FR85?

• Cowmoo

Votes: 96 67.1%
  • Canyon (tan/black)

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Pink Sky (pink/black)

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Red Rock (red/black)

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • Rushmore (gray/black)

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • No opinion/not buying one/don't care/clicky

Votes: 12 8.4%

• Total voters
ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
My son is 5 1/2 years old. We have had a Nautilus since they first came out. We love the Nautilus. I have never had any desire for a Frontier. While I applaud the new changes, I still have no desire for a Frontier. Nothing personal, I just don't need one. My son will move into a booster full-time when (and possibly before) he outgrows the Nauti.

However.

If there were a Cowmoo Frontier, that might be enough to sway me to buy one. No, that almost definitely would be enough to sway me.

essnce629

I don't like cowmoo, so no, I wouldn't buy a seat with that cover. DS1 picked the red rock color for his current Frontier and I bet he would pick the same color again, although he (and I) would prefer it in a plush version.

Mommy0608

I really dislike cowmoo, honestly. I also don't like the mesh covers. If those are the only choices, I'll stick with pink sky, which is what we have now. DD insists on having a pink seat.

ginny4

when reading the poll i skipped right over cowmoo & clicked red & didn't notice til it was too late. WAH. so if there was cowmoo i'd pick it. actually i'd sell the regent to get the cowmoo frontier. 2nd choice would be red but i wouldn't sell the regent to get it.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Um...anything denim or velour? Please?

Yes to cowmoo. I know enough people love it that I want them to win :D

steph_s

If it came in cowmoo I would consider it for about 3 seconds and then pass on it and get mad at Britax for no cowmoo Regent or parkway sg! I just sold my last Frontier because it wasn't feeling the love and this one has some major design flaws that just won't work for me in some situations making it a no go.

I do really wish they would stop making the mesh fabric though on this seat! It snags, it doesn't make them any cooler in the summer time, and I notice that it fades quicker also. :thumbsdown:

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I love cowmoo for babies and toddlers but I doubt my 5 year old DS would be into it now. Personally, I'm going to hold out until there are some better, non-mesh cover options. Right now we're perfectly happy with our plush Marina Regent. :whistle:

arly1983

I have fuggly sahara that I HATE over the mesh. I actually like the color scheme of the other 4 covers but just can't take the mesh. So I would love a cowmoo over the mesh but would really just prefer non-mesh.

Kat_Momof3

heck yes... and in an ideal world, cowmoo would come in a variety of colors... pink cow, purple cow, baby blue cow, dark blue cow, purple cow, green cow, orange cow, and red cow

heck, do away with all the other covers... I LOVE COW!!

noahsmom24

I don't like cowmoo either :duck: And I guess it's not so much that I don't like it, because I think its cute...just not for us.
Probably RedRock bc I see it a color choice that will grow with ds "Red/Black"...I do hope they come out with more covers for this seat though! :love:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I picked the other/clicky option because my choice would be any colour BUT Cowmoo. I really, really dislike cowmoo. I'm lucky that my kids don't like it either.

horseymom

I picked Red Rock but I would love Cowmoo too! but what I really want for DS is CAMO or ORANGE! For DD maybe PURPLE?? is it really too much to ask?

stephcali

heck yes... and in an ideal world, cowmoo would come in a variety of colors... pink cow, purple cow, baby blue cow, dark blue cow, purple cow, green cow, orange cow, and red cow

heck, do away with all the other covers... I LOVE COW!!

If they had a pink cow or purple cow I would even be willing to pay more for it! :love: My DD absolutely loves cows (she sleeps with a stuffed cow every night!) and if the cowmoo came in girly colors even better!

April

I agree with Kecia. Cowmoo on a convertable is cute, but I wouldn't want it for my 8 year old who uses her FR in booster mode. I would however love some plush covers for it. We have a Canadian pink sky which is different than the US cover. There's no mesh on the bum area and its better, but I'd still prefer no mesh at all.

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
Out of the options listed I would choose Canyon. I have a Sahara FN now and it is still in perfect condition :) I actually wish the FN85 came in Sahara oooo and I wish Britax would make a black and lime green cover for the FN and the pkwy sg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC