Question Radian XTSL covers - snaps

ForeverSkye

I know someone else posted about this, but I can't find it. We got our replacement cover today and it has plastic snaps on it while our seat has metal!

What was the solution to this - I didn't order it from sunshine kids, so who should I contact.

Also - we checked on dd's carseat and her cover that came with the car seat doesn't even have snaps?!?

Do the snaps really matter, I don't want to worry about it if I don't have too -but at the same time I paid 100 bucks for a cover that doesn't coreectly snap together?

ADS

emandbri

The SL seats have plastic snaps and the older ones have metal. Where did you get the cover? Will they take it back? Also XT SL covers are $72 at SKJP.com.

Didn't see you were in Canada, glad you didn't get ripped off.

Last edited:

ForeverSkye

I am emailed Shamma at skjp canada about it, since she said they would fit and I am email the other company to see if they will take it back. Iam so bummed out the new covers wont fit!

dawnp15

I have a regular 80 cover on my 80sl and the hip snaps dont snap, but you honestly cant tell :shrug-shoulders:. The cover still stays on just fine with out them snaped.

ForeverSkye

I have a regular 80 cover on my 80sl and the hip snaps dont snap, but you honestly cant tell :shrug-shoulders:. The cover still stays on just fine with out them snaped.

That is what DH said - I am thinking we will just keep it and not worry about the snaps. What a pain!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC