Woah 3 across

steph_s

I am in shock right now! I knew the back seat of the Sable was large, but I had no idea it was large enough to fit this 3 across! :eek:

Regent (sbp without recline bar)
rf Radian 80
Frontier (harness not booster)

I just needed to transport the seats somewhere and sort of threw them back there (no kids with me). Well when they sat so nicely next to each other I went "hmmm I wonder" and installed them. 45 minutes later and a lot of finger crunching they are all rock solid independent installs. Camera batteries are charging now (hopefully I've been having issues) so I can take some pictures.

I'm pathetic, I should have taken a few minutes to myself instead of "playing car seats" while the kids napped but I just couldn't help myself! The first one woke up right when I was standing there admiring my handy work. Talk about timing!

ADS

Raegansmom4

Holy big back seat. I wonder if I could do that in my parents 96 Lincoln Towncar. That thing's a beast too. All I could try in there though is a Regent, GN, and Scenera or MR. I bet the Regent, GN, and Scenera would fit...

steph_s

In a towncar from the 90's? That seat is HUGE! My grandpa had one way back when. I wouldn't be shocked if you got 2 regents and a gn in that back seat! My brother was able to lay down in the back seat without his head or feet touching the doors at 11 years old! :eek:

AtTheSouthDam

I can't say I am overly surprised. I used to be able to fit my rather large derrier between a Marathon and Snug ride back there ;) But I must say, I still love the van I traded it in for :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC