Babies R Us Return Policy?

ShyDaisi

I know that I can try out a car seat in my car, but being a single parent, that is difficult to do...especially with a salesperson hovering over me. I tried it once before and was so nerve-wracking that I didn't even really get to see if the seat was installed decently...not to mention, I think this seat might be used in a car that isn't mine.

So, I am thinking about buying a seat, but if it doesn't work, will they let me return a seat that has been removed from the box?

ADS

2BunniesMommy

I just bought a seat at BRU last week. When checking out she told me if I need to return it to make sure I had the receipt, the box, and all packaging. I would make sure to leave the tags on it while you are trying it out. I don't remember what the time period was for returns and have no idea where my receipt is. I am sure it is more than enough time to know if it will work for you.

Athena

I think it was 90 days, but may have changed. I used to shop there more than I have lately. In 2008 when I was having trouble knowing for sure by taking their floor models out to the car, the manager said even if I used it and decided I didn't like it, I could return it. I wouldn't count on that, but would be shocked if they gave you any trouble if it was unused with tags with packing and your receipt.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC