In Search Of Girls size 5/6-6 AND Boys size 4T clothes. SUMMER.

ADS

amy919

I missed my goal of getting out all of the girls' clothes to sell so my new goal is this week - for some reason, the task is too daunting and every time I start, I get sidetracked and throw it all back in the bins. Ugh.

I have a TON of stuff that Kaylie, who is insanely picky, refuses to wear. A lot of shirts still have tags on them, others are brand new, but without tags, and more EUC clothes than you can imagine. My children are clothes whores, no doubt about it. Unfortunately for me, but not for the rest of you, my girls have extremely different tastes and styles and 90% of Kaylie's stuff Teagan absolutely refuses to wear.

What are you looking for? I know I have tons of 5s and 6s for all seasons that Teagan won't wear and Kaylie has outgrown or refuses to wear. If you're looking for something specific or clothes for a particular season, it'll motivate me to dig through the bins :p.

lovinwaves

Peyton is pretty much a 5 or 5/6 right now. I think this summer she might be able to fit into a 5/6 or 6. Definitely size 6 for Fall/Winter. :)

The brands we usually buy are Gymboree (my new obession), Gap, Old Navy, Children's Place, etc...

I would be interested in accessories as well. Thanks Amy! I know you are super busy, so anytime is fine. We don't start getting nicer weather several more weeks, so I'm in no hurry. Just wanted to get started looking for used stuff, since money is tight with DH still unemployed.

Last edited:

amy919

Yeah, lack of sleep made me miss that word "summer" you have listed right there in the title, all in caps :doh:.

OK, Kaylie was a 5 last summer, so I should have a ton of size 5 summer stuff. Anything in particular? K was big on dresses, so I have a lot of them. I know most her shorts are denim, and a bunch of skorts, both denim and cotton ones. I have to check and see on shirts, I usually make her wear them a little big since everything seems to be so form fitting these days and I just can't deal with a 7 year old in a short tight belly baring shirt, that drives me crazy! Most of the dresses are casual, a few border on dressy, but not so dressy that she couldn't wear them with flip flops and play in them. By the same token, they weren't run around in the yard or park type of dresses either. What does Peyton like? Is she picky or will she wear whatever? I also have a bunch of capris that she never wore - she hates them (after begging me to buy them and promising she will wear them this time).

I don't shop at Gymboree too often, all of the Gymbo stuff I have is baby stuff. The majority of her clothes are Gap, TCH, Target, but I'd say the majority is Old Navy since their stuff tends to fit her well. I'll get the stuff together this week and post it so a few people have been asking and I need to get my butt in gear and get rid of this stuff! No one should have 8+ 96 gallon bins of outgrown clothes laying around :eek:.

amy919

Whatever she doesn't want I would love to look at also please! I need clothes for Ella this summer. If you don't mind :eek:

Seriously, I have more than enough to go around. I'm going to go through everything I have and put them in my flickr album and list them on my local CL as well as here on swap. I won't charge shipping for anyone here. Quite a few people have PMd me looking for clothes, so it's all 1st come 1st gets it since I think that's the most fair way to do it. If someone asks me for something specific, I will give them 1st dibs, but other than that, early bird catches the worm, lol. But seriously, I probably have enough to dress half of the girls on the board :p.

emars002

I have some 5T and some 6 summer and a ton of 6 winter she is wearing now but she has way too much! mostly gymboree as that is my obsession too:p I can try to get pics this week but more than likely it will be the weekend - we just get home from work and pick up the kids so late - by the time dinner is done and we clean them up and do homework, I am exhausted!

ScubaKat

Hi,

I am getting ready for a tag sale this coming week... I only have a hand full of those sizes... but you are welcome to check them out! :)

http://photobucket.com/scubakat

Everything in there is $8 shipped... if you are interested in multiple pieces, I can do $6 + actual shipping... :)

Amy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC