Harvey's Stars and Stripes Medium Tote

Lys

Senior Community Member
SOLD! I have never used this. I prefer to carry a bag on my arm rather than my shoulder. So, I'm trying to fund a Boxy tote.
It's just been sitting in my closet waiting for someone to love it. It has the McCain buttons that came in a bag inside the purse. They've never been attached.

$60 shipped

Last edited:
ADS

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I've got the same tote, but without the buttons, if you're interested, TXAggie. I carried it for a couple of days around election time, but not since then. If you're interested, I'll find it and check the condition (it should be fine, as I've said, I didn't use it) and I can send you actual pics.

courtfrog2

TXaggie... I bought this purse and just wanted to say that I LOVE it so much. It's not as bright as the picture shows. I've been carrying it for a few days and have gotten so many compliments. I was expecting people to start saying the pledge of allegience or singing the star spangled banner, but no one has yet :p

You should take her up on her offer :thumbsup:

TXAggieTech

Starlight, that would be great! Send me pics and a shipped price please. Wonder if I could find similar buttons somewhere? Probably could find some older era ones that would look great.

courtfrog2

Starlight, that would be great! Send me pics and a shipped price please. Wonder if I could find similar buttons somewhere? Probably could find some older era ones that would look great.

I could check to see if I threw ours away yet... if not I can send them to you. They are republican ones. PM me.

ETA: I found them!!! There are 3 unless my kids took some.

courtfrog2

USPS regular post... not priority. In a padded envelope :D

I deleted the PM that said which day I was sending them. I know I had DH mail them the day I said to mail them. Probably in you PM.

It's coming to MI though so maybe it just takes a while. Even if send Thurs or Fri last week... you'll probably get them in a couple days. Just let me know.

On a side note... don't you just LOVE the purse??

TXAggieTech

Just checked and that was the 9th, so a week ago. I guess it's not to crazy for it to take another day or two, but usually they would be here by now. I hope they aren't lost!

Thanks for sending them, I'll post when they show up.

And I love the purse! It is a tad smaller than the one I have been using, I'm hoping that will mean less clutter will end up in it. :)

courtfrog2

DH just said when he mailed it they said 7-10 days. I'm surprised though that it would take that long. Knowing him he probably send media J/K.

I'm glad you like it. I use mine way more than the boomerang one I bought around the same time. Used that one twice and the stars/stripes one the other days.

TXAggieTech

Success! The buttons arrived today. Thanks again, I love them. They had a hard time getting here, the driver today left our mail. 30 minutes later I hear someone flying down the road. I guess he didn't realize he had the envelope and had to come back. :)

courtfrog2

That's hilarious! Learned a good lesson here... do not trust dyslexic hubby to write out the address! LOL.

Glad you like them!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC