Maxi Cosi Foray Stroller?

ADS

hel

Hi there. I have the Foray and I love it.

1) does it get easier to fold?

That's a really subjective question.. I never found it difficult to fold or unfold.

2) Must you take the seat off to fold it?

Yes.

3) Is there an adapter bar sold so that you can use a different brand infant car seat w/it (we got her the Chicco Keyfit that's on her list)?

No, there's not. One of the complaints about it is that it only takes one car seat. And that car seat, frankly, is a ***** to install (see the recent thread in the Canadian forums for details - http://car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=115036). The Keyfit won't work as a travel system with the stroller, but I don't think you'd find anyone who'd recommend the Mico over the Keyfit.

henrietta

Thanks hel!

Yeah, I really didn't want to get her the Mico...her two top choices were the Keyfit and the SF OnBoard (air version at Target). We got her the Keyfit--I like it better, plus I gave my Mom my 25% off coupons from the Trade In Event at BRU, so it was a steal! (So was the Foray for $263 plus tax!).

I sure hope she likes it--my mom was impressed and it caught her eye, so she was excited it was on my sil's registry.

henrietta

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC