The car seat bumper sticker thread.....

emandbri

I need new stickers for my van and the site I ordered them from before is no longer there.

I thought it would be handy to have all the places to get stickers in one thread.

ADS

Calideedle

I really want a My PreSchooler Rides Rear Facing ... And A My Toddler Rides Rear Facing too, since DS2 is technically a toddler tomorrow.

jbarro

I made a large magnet for the car at Vistaprint. It says "My toddler still rides rear-facing. . . because he's 5x safer that way." I use the Canadian site, but they have one for the U.S. too. You can completely customize the words - even put pics of your kiddos on if you want.

If you sign up they send you emails all the time (almost every day) and soon you'll get an offer for a free large photo magnet (you just pay the shipping, which isn't too bad). Actually, I've gotten a lot of stuff from them: keychains, posters, Christmas cards, party invitations. . .

Last edited:

Calideedle

I made this at Vistaprint. It's a large magnet for the car. I use the Canadian site, but they have one for the U.S. too. You can completely customize the words - even put pics of you kiddos on if you want.

If you sign up they send you emails all the time (almost every day) and soon you'll get an offer for a free large photo magnet (you just pay the shipping, which isn't too bad). Actually, I've gotten a lot of stuff from them: keychains, posters, Christmas cards, party invitations. . .

Do you have a picture of how big it is on your car?

jbarro

Well, my little guy just recently turned one and my husband wasn't keen about putting it on the car in the winter because he figured the salt would get underneath and ruin the finish. I haven't actually put it on the car yet. In retrospect too, I should ask if it's OK to use the website URL before I do use the magnet. But it's about 8 by 10 inches - VistaPrint calls it a Premium Small Car Door Magnet.

Here's the link if you want to design your own. (I'm not affiliated with them whatsoever.)

http://www.vistaprint.ca/vp/ns/easy...&page=1&pagesize=24&sc=-1&preid=3&xnav=search

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC