In Search Of My First Leap Pad cartridges and books

ctbcleveland

I am ISO cartridges and books for this older toy. DS seems to like this much better than the Tag Junior he got for christmas :rolleyes:

Let me know the titles and price you are looking to get.

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Hmmm...I think I might actually have some. But I might be getting my learning toys confused.

Is this the thing that's like a book that sits open (with both sides showing at once), or the smaller one where you just use one side of the book-thingy at a time?

courtfrog2

Hmmm...I think I might actually have some. But I might be getting my learning toys confused.

Is this the thing that's like a book that sits open (with both sides showing at once), or the smaller one where you just use one side of the book-thingy at a time?

I think it's the smaller one.

OP-
I have a ton of cartridges and a regular leap pad if you are interested in those. We never owned a "My first" one before.

The blue one we have even has a microphone ;)

ctbcleveland

Jennie - the one we currently have is as Courtney described. Only one half of the book is useable at a time.

See picture below (mine happens to be blue, but same set up)

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2475431&CAWELAID=107514632

Courtney - I might be interested in the other version including the leap pad, but what age is the content geared toward? My son is almost three. If you want to PM me some titles, that would be great!

sirrahn

I have some of these. Our actual My First Leap pad is on the fritz (I got it for my almost 10 yr old when he was a toddler so it's been around a while). I haven't replaced it because DD2 has plenty of other electronic toys;) so they're just sitting around waiting for the church's garage sale.

Dora to the Rescue, Bob the Builder Saves the Porcupines, I know my ABC's, Leap to the Moon, Once Upon a Rhyme,Two Princess Tales (Belle and Jasmine) Leap's Big Day (I think that's the one it came with) and the plastic ABC School bus insert.

If you're interested in any of them, PM me and we can discuss details.

4boysmom

We also have some.
once upon a rhyme
poohs hunny tree
bear in the big blue house
leaps big day
i know my abc's
what will i be
leap to the moon
tads silly writing fair
dora to the rescue
wiggles

of course i pulled them out of the depths of the garage and the kids are now organizing them but we could certainly par down.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC