Where is the purple?

TheQueenMother

I can't be the only purple lover in the world, am I? Why can't combi make a blueberry cheesecake coccorro? I'd give my eyeteeth for an eggplant colored radian. I'd settle for dyed to match my favorite nailpolish. Are there any more color wishes here?

ADS

Laurette

I LOVE purple too! It's my favorite. I really want a Lilac Coccoro cover! Eggplant is gorgeous too and I agree, it would look great on a Radian.

scoutingbear

Not so much a color, but more boy designs would be lovely! Besides the turbos with Lets Go and Lizards there isn't a lot of choices of boy designs! Lots of neutral colors, but really, if girls can have flowers, can't the boys have more trucks and airplanes or even a space theme? Monsters? Something?

libranbutterfly

I love purple. I would really love a lilac coccoro, and a purple radian would be amazing.

Of course I have dreams about installing carrot cake, strawberry shake, cool mint, and key lime in the back row of my dad's 12 passenger van.....Actually, I just want to play with installs in my dad's 12 passenger van. Maybe they will ask me to house-sit again this year. :whistle:

jess71903

Ambassador
I would totally buy a purple Radian cover for my DS. My college alma mater's colors are purple and gray, and we still go to lots of football games (DH played), so we have lots of purple around here.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Drool! I could have BIL talked into one of those in an instant, no matter how much $$$. He's all about the purple, as am I! A BC Coccoro????!!!! Perfect!

exegesis48

I'm not a huge fan of purple personally, but I think Car Seat vendors should provide more color options in general. I just picked up a Cowmooflage car seat for my boy, but I would have really liked something with Clouds or Airplanes on it (as that's his theme atm).

babyherder

I was wondering why there's no purple coccoro! They have a lot of other color options so why no purple? And I agree that more colors and patterns all around (especially some that do not involve flowers or pink) would be awesome.

Heather86

I think it's about time for some purple love blueberry cheese cake would be tdf ! and also I hate blue and tan based plaid.That's all.

Joyofbirth

My dd2 really wants a purple seat. She actually asked me one day to get her an Alma covered GN. I told her I wish it was that simple. Like I could just put an order in. I also agree that they need more cute boy patterns. My oldest dd would go crazy for the lizards in line print. That might be the booster we get here if it's still available when she's ready. It'd be super cute on the GN. I think they could do great things for boys. I wonder why they don't. has anybody asked the manufacturers?

Kyras_Mama

We love purple here too. That's why I'm so torn up about getting rid of our MA but it just isn't suiting us anymore, it's got a gorgeous purple K-State cover with the lettering removed and an alice in wonderland patch over the logo. We do have a myride... I suppose I could get an Alma cover for that, but I don't want PINK and purple... just purple.

exegesis48

Saying that, they just need more colors for boys in general. I think it's pretty insulting to be shopping for Car Seats and Strollers and everything is geared towards women and girls. I know our society thinks that only women get excited about buying stuff for their kids, so of course that's what they market to. But it wouldn't hurt to have a few designs for guys/boys in the mix. Racecars sure, but how about some Tanks and Airplanes too!

Kat_Momof3

I'd love two shades of purple... a blueberry pie/grape purple... and a lilac/lavendar.

it'd be so pretty... work great for boy/girl twins... and give an option besides pink.

But I'd also love to see more boy patterns.

I assume if enough of you that are in the market for coccorros harassed combi, though, they might come up with something :)

ChristyH

We love purple too! My 7dd it's her FAVORITE color, she flips over anything purple. I only wish they had come out with the purple Nautiilus before she outgrew them.
I'd buy a purple Radian in heartbeat and I'd definitely buy a purple cover for our Coccoro.

I've been tempted by the purple MyRide so I'm debating between that and the new pink TF for DH's truck.
Britax has a really pretty Lilac Marathon.

PurpleCat

you're not a purple fan unless it's in your username. :whistle:

i kid. :eek:

i would love a radian xt cover in purple. :love::love: a nice deep shade. my husband would die of embarrassment putting a boy in there but i can live with that. heehee!!

purplemama

you're not a purple fan unless it's in your username. :whistle:

i kid. :eek:

i would love a radian xt cover in purple. :love::love: a nice deep shade. my husband would die of embarrassment putting a boy in there but i can live with that. heehee!!

:yeahthat:

I would LOVE a purple car seat!!!!!! My DH would FREAK if I put a boy in a purple seat so it almost makes me wish for girl for the next one!! A purple Cocorro would be so cute!

J-max

CPST Instructor
I'd love two shades of purple... a blueberry pie/grape purple... and a lilac/lavendar.

it'd be so pretty... work great for boy/girl twins... and give an option besides pink.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::love::love::love:
I think I would pass out if I that happened!!!
- and there woudl be no stopping buying one - I might even have another baby just so I could justify it:D

Ohh, I would LOVE a dark purple radian :love:

(Says the woman with plum colored livingroom furniture, lavender and plum bedroom walls, a purple phone, and purple Ipod):whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC