my turn for stroller help

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
:eek:

ok, i wasn't planning to get a double til next year but i think i have an opportunity to sell my bumbleride indie to someone local so i'm thinking i should take that opportunity...

i really wanted a baby jogger... and since the city elite doesn't jog, i was looking at the summit, which is the same price...but only comes in red and blue :( i decided the bob revolution would also be a good option.

purpose: i want it for walks (we have really crappy streets), probably the zoo...places like that, and dh jogs with dd.
i was originally thinking i would get a city mini.. but for shopping and stuff i think i will babywear and use the zapp for dd for a while to come and i obviously he can't jog with the mini nor do i really think it would be excellent for walks.

so... bob revolution or bj summit??? and why?

tia!

and lovinwaves...i did just read your long and helpful post on joggers in another thread!

ADS

MoreLatte

Sorry, I don't have any experience with either of them, but I know lots of people really love their Bobs.

Do you think your DH will jog with both of the kids? If not, I'd go with a BJ all-terrain for the extra tall seatback and awesome canopy (and all of the other BJ awesomeness, lol) I think one of the big complaints with the Bob is the short seatback.

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
thanks i didn't know about the short/tall ness. i have a short kid though :) so i'm not sure if that should sway me or not.
i did ask him tonight and he said he definitely wants a double he can jog with. it's nice mommy time too!

lovinwaves

Get an old skool true jogger baby jogger off your craigslist. They are the best joggers!

How about a Baby Jogger MINI (large plastic wheels) for shopping?

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
Get an old skool true jogger baby jogger off your craigslist. They are the best joggers!

How about a Baby Jogger MINI (large plastic wheels) for shopping?

our CL has nothing. literally nothing.

and i'm thinking i'll want a mini for shopping...but that one probably can wait until next year.

oh, and i haven't looked at that jogger, but my other thing is we have no garage...or any good place to keep it. so the bumbleride mostly stays in the back of the van even though we use it more for walks and stuff from home.

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
ok, i noticed but didn't really think about it... the bj summit has 4 wheels.. i know it is designed for jogging but wouldn't the 3 wheels of the bob make for better jogging?

i would reeeally like to decide by tomorrow so i can get a bob with the albeebaby discount if we happen to decide on the bob :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC