In Search Of Carters Fleece 2 piece 3T jammies

NannyMom

Title says it all. Sofi needs some more fleece jammies, especially since she goes to work with me in her jammies now, and it's soooo cold. I :love::love: her carter's fleece 2 piece jammies that I bought from emears (is that right?). They've lasted us 2 winters, but we need more and bigger. So, have any 3Ts? The can be "girly", "boyish", or neutral, doesn't matter.

ADS

emars002

Title says it all. Sofi needs some more fleece jammies, especially since she goes to work with me in her jammies now, and it's soooo cold. I :love::love: her carter's fleece 2 piece jammies that I bought from emears (is that right?). They've lasted us 2 winters, but we need more and bigger. So, have any 3Ts? The can be "girly", "boyish", or neutral, doesn't matter.

I have some if you want me to get pics:) Shaelyn really seems to love her 1 pieces right now So i don't think she will care much if I sell her 2 pieces. I'm so glad the 2Ts lasted. i :love: carters!

amy919

I have a TON! I have a pajama obsession and the girls don't end up wearing half of what I buy them :rolleyes:. I have a bunch I bought for Kaylie but she never wore them as they were too warm for her. I also have a ton from Teagan, who wore them last winter. She is just into a 4T now. My goal for this week is to go though all of the bins of outgrown clothes and put them on CL, since now that Sean is here and definitely a boy, I have no use for 8 bins of girl clothes :p. I'll post them here as well in case anyone else is interested in girls clothes and shoes ranging from 3 months to size 8-10.

I know for sure I have a bunch of Carters jammies because I'm forever at the local outlet store 10 minutes from me. Are you only looking for Carters because I know I have a lot of other fleece jammies as well, but the name of the brand is escaping me right now? I also have brand new, never worn zip up footy PJs that DH bought them, but we don't like them since they're a PIA for nightime bathroom trips. I also have a bunch of fleece PJs with button front shirts if you like those. I have a few pair of PJs where the tops are fleece and the bottoms are like leggings, but pretty thick, that might work well for your situation since they could probably pass as reguar clothes. Do you only wanr fleece?

Sorry for all of the questions, but if you're intereted, I'll dig through the bins and pull out the jammies first before I get into all of the other stuff :)

Also, if you want new, I was just at Carter's this past weekend and all of their winter stuff is insanely cheap. I walked out with 4 HUGE bags of stuff for Sean for just under $50 :eek:. I did see a whole rack of girls 2 pc. fleece jammies for $5-$7 each.

NannyMom

emears- I'd love pics and prices :)

Amy- I really like how thick the carters are. They don't have to pass for clothes because she gets dressed at work. But I take her out of bed and put her right in the car. We have other fleece jammies that aren't as thick.

We don't want footie jammies, too much trouble for the potty trained ;)

I don't think we have a carters nearby, I think it's an hour away, in a direction we don't go.

emars002

emears- I'd love pics and prices :)

Amy- I really like how thick the carters are. They don't have to pass for clothes because she gets dressed at work. But I take her out of bed and put her right in the car. We have other fleece jammies that aren't as thick.

We don't want footie jammies, too much trouble for the potty trained ;)

I don't think we have a carters nearby, I think it's an hour away, in a direction we don't go.

No problem:) I will get pics right after dinner

emars002

Got pics - we have 5 pairs that are 2 piece 3T fleece and carters :) They are all $4 each + ship - never put in the dryer
DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100-1.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC