I'm bummed. No Radian 80 SL for awhile.

Raegansmom4

So the little bit of "extra" money we had, had to go to fix dh's car. Parts that were supposed to be $80 turned into $280 when dh found more wrong w/ the car. Sigh - that was my 80SL money. I may be able to swing it the end of April when I get paid for directing the school play (I'm a teacher). Well, maybe it will be sweeter if I have to wait longer. On a side note, I had dd2's MR out to wash cover (her diaper leaked), so I tried my huge dd1 in it (4 yo, 42 inches, 52 lbs), and she still fit! I was surprised. Maybe she'd have more time left in her Nauti than I thought. Maybe I could sell her Regent to fund a 80SL since the Nauti probably would get her to a safe boostering age? But, I did want the Regent super bad for 2 years before I got it. Oh the obssession w/ car seats!:p

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
If your older child fit in the My Ride by shoulder height, then she'd have a couple of years in the Nautilus.

There, now with that info you can do what you will about selling and shuffling seats....

Wendy

Raegansmom4

So I measured my dd1's shoulder height and got a smidge over 15 inches, so that's why she still fits the MR by height. So why did she outgrow the 3rd slot in the GN? Or seem to anyway? Maybe I need to move it back down to the 3rd and re-evaluate if that slot still fits her. If that's the case, I could probably be safe selling the Regent b/c the GN would get dd1 to a good boostering age. She's 4.25 yo now. Her overall height, which I just rechecked too is 42 inches. Her weight at Christmas as 52.2 lbs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC