I got a Nautilus Elite & a Generations 65!!!!

Mommy2Marcus

I came home with a Nautilus Elite & a Generations 65. :whistle: I liked the cover on the elite MUCH better than the regular, so I figured since it was only 20 bucks & I also had the 25% off coupon that I would go for it. I have not installed it, but it looks like Marcus will need the 2nd slot as he still has about 1- 1 1/2 inches before he becomes even with it. I really like it so far. I got the brown one, named Gabe. It really is a very pretty brown. It is also SUPER duper soft! I will probably go out & install it shortly.

The Generations 65, Marcus is also on the 2nd slots. He still has about an inch left before he hits even with it. It was SUPER easy to install. I used it for the trip home as I had used the Scenera for on the way there & it is really HARD to use. I really like it as well. It will go into my MIL's car. I will then sell the MA she has. I like that it sits REALLY low to the seat for her & think she will like it much better. It is also VERY light weight which will be better for her. In the end I think she will like this seat MUCH better.

ADS

ZephyrBlue

I think you'll really like the Gabe cover- it's sooo much more plush and thick than the regular Nauti covers. And the adjustable headwings are much cooler than I thought they would be, lol!

Mommy2Marcus

I think you'll really like the Gabe cover- it's sooo much more plush and thick than the regular Nauti covers. And the adjustable headwings are much cooler than I thought they would be, lol!

Yeah...I went & installed it a few minutes ago. I really like the adjustable wings, but I think Marcus is going to take some getting used to them. It went in VERY easily. I plan to reinstall tomorrow in the daylight hours to make sure I got it right & get some pics. I did get some of the Generations 65 tonight though.

Mommy2Marcus

Yay! Happy you found seats that work for you!

Looking forward to pictures!

Yeah.....I am glad I found some to. I stood & debated between the Elite & the regular for about 10 minutes. In the end I decided I HATED the mesh, so I spent the extra $20 & got the Elite, mainly for the cover. However the head wings are SUPER cool. They will cradle Marcus's head nicely, which I like with him being outboard. I am also thinking my MIL will like the Generations SO much more. If she winds up hating it, it will go in DH's car. LOL!

Pics are always wanted! I will have pictures of the Generations up later tonight & then some of the Nautilus Elite tomorrow morning sometime. I lost my puppy tonight (we found her), so I never got pictures of the NE.

2BunniesMommy

Too funny! Last night after I posted on your thread about whether or not your should replace the MR65 I saw that you had decided on a Nautius for sure and I just had a feeling you would get the Elite...don't know why, but I did.

I also got a Generations65, got mine Thursday. I liked it in the store. I am going to get it adjusted for Libby as soon as she is done cleaning her room. ( she likes playing car seats as much as I do, so a good incentive to get her to clean) She is also on the 2nd slots on the GN, so that is probably where she will be for this. It is also for MIL's car and I got it because it is lighter than the GN and I think it will be better for MIL for that reason, LOL! I hope it installs as easy for me as it did for you! I also hope I am right that MIL will like it! I had a GO that she loved, but I didn't feel the love for it and sold it. She was not real happy about that since she liked it so much so I am hoping she is happy with this one! Hurry up and clean your room Libby!!! Mommy wants to play!!!!

Mommy2Marcus

Too funny! Last night after I posted on your thread about whether or not your should replace the MR65 I saw that you had decided on a Nautius for sure and I just had a feeling you would get the Elite...don't know why, but I did.

I also got a Generations65, got mine Thursday. I liked it in the store. I am going to get it adjusted for Libby as soon as she is done cleaning her room. ( she likes playing car seats as much as I do, so a good incentive to get her to clean) She is also on the 2nd slots on the GN, so that is probably where she will be for this. It is also for MIL's car and I got it because it is lighter than the GN and I think it will be better for MIL for that reason, LOL! I hope it installs as easy for me as it did for you! I also hope I am right that MIL will like it! I had a GO that she loved, but I didn't feel the love for it and sold it. She was not real happy about that since she liked it so much so I am hoping she is happy with this one! Hurry up and clean your room Libby!!! Mommy wants to play!!!!

That is funny that you had a feeling I would end up with the Elite. I wasn't sure. However I was looking into it last night & thought I would check it out. I liked that it had a lock-off on it & the cover MUCH better.

As for the Generations 65, I bet you will like it. I found it SO easy to install & use. I now feel better reccomending this seat as I have now played with it & know more about it. Super nice seat for the money you spend on it. I just posted pics of it in my car & of Marcus in it as well.

I to hope my MIL likes it. She is not to fond of the MA she has right now, so I thought she would like this better. It is much lighter, alot lower to the seat. 2 bonuses for her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC