2003 Yukon XL

ChristyH

Ok, this is my last car question...I promise! :p

We are going to look at a 2003 Yukon XL tomorrow and will hopefully come home with it if it's as it's described. It has only 45,000 miles on it and is loaded so I'm really hoping I love it when I see it.

I only see 1 set for latch but can't see from the photos how many tethers it has. I'm not too concerned about the latch although I would love to be able to latch DD's Monterey. I only have 2 seats that need to be tethered too, 1 rear facing right now and 1 in a Nautilus.

In the Radian install thread I noticed that some people had trouble installing a radian, is this true? I don't want to have to give up my Radian but I love how upright I can get it in the van. I guess I could just keep the Radian in the van and put her Coccoro in the truck until she outgrows that and then her her something else like a True Fit.

Any info you can give me would be great! How many tethers and latch?

Thanks!

ADS

crunchierthanthou

According to the LATCH manual, it has two full sets of LATCH and at least one additional TA.

2nd row bench- full LATCH center and passenger side outboard, plus TA driver's side outboard.
2nd row captain's chairs- full LATCH on both outboard.

3rd row 50/50- shared TA for either center or passenger side outboard.
3rd row bench- TA center

:)

ChristyH

Awesome! Thank you!

Where did you find that? I can never seem to find any information that I need. I'm non-functioning when it comes to being computer savy. lol

crunchierthanthou

Awesome! Thank you!

Where did you find that? I can never seem to find any information that I need. I'm non-functioning when it comes to being computer savy. lol

here -
According to the LATCH manual

Awesome! Thank you! Where did you find that? I can never seem to find any information that I need. I'm non-functioning when it comes to being computer savy. lol[/quote]"]it's a book dedicated to LATCH and tether info. Many of the techs around here have one. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC