What is a good deal on a True Fit Premiere?

MomE

I currently have a True fit, but I really want a Premiere for the anti-rebound and level indicator. I don't need the True Fit until the end of May or maybe even later this year (October or so) if I use my infant seat first (which is fine with me).

But what I want to know is...what would you consider a good price on a Premiere? I prefer the cranberry or blue aurora. But I already have the monet for my daughter and I'm expecting a blue aurora cover in the mail soon. So I could get any color, and I'll still have the covers I want.

Anyway, I can get a blue aurora for $204 right now. But I think that's a bit much. Should I wait it out for a better deal?

ADS

Amy7707

AlbeeBaby.com has the Retro Geo for $249.99 with a 15% off coupon code (15off), which brings it down to $212.49 which is the best I've seen them for within the last two weeks or so.

Amy7707

I'm price matching at Diapers.com since they have a better return policy. I just wish I could find a diapers.com coupon code to use as well!

kate4478

I'm price matching at Diapers.com since they have a better return policy. I just wish I could find a diapers.com coupon code to use as well!

Maybe you could ask in the CAR SEATS - General Child Safety Seat Questions, Tips and Advice room if anyone has installed that seat in the same vehicle as you?? I did and another tech had and also had pics of the seat installed RF so I know it's going to be a great fit in my vehicle before I get it. I have been searching for a good price and albee was on back order on the Geo cover for almost 4 weeks. So I'm ordering it now just to be sure I get one.

Amy7707

I met up with Pixels last Friday to try her True Fit in my car, so I know it fits. (Thanks again Melissa!) I just like knowing that if for some weird reason I don't like it I can return it without it costing me anything. And diapers.com has the Retro Geo print too - I think they just listed it today!

MomE

If you are price matching, you might want to match against the one at babycatalog for $204. At babycatalog it's the Blue Aurora for $227 with a 10% coupon code, bringing it to $204.30.

I don't know how the matching works. Does it have to be the same cover?

I really want this seat, but I'm hoping to find it even cheaper than that. I'm hoping for another $189 sale!

NannyMom

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think cranberry and Blue Aurora were discontinued. So those seats may have lower prices to clearance out an older seat (maybe a year old). I don't know when they stopped making them.

bfmarini

The Blue Aurora was continued as part of the 2010 line, but the cranberry was discontinued. Since the blue aurora was part of the 2009 line, some of the ones out there that are priced lower may be from last year.

Currently, the only True Fit Premiere C670s that are in stock and available from the 2010 line are the Retro Geo Black and blue Aurora. The pink polka dot should start shipping in the next couple of weeks.

MomE

If you go to the main page and type "true fit" in the search box, they will come up. When I do that the premiere displays last. But it's showing me the black geo, not retro geo. I'm not familiar with the new patterns (except I haven't seen one I like). Are those the same pattern?

Amy7707

I think the Retro Geo and the Black Geo are the same pattern. It looks like the infant insert and the trim as the pattern, but the main seat is just black and grey. Mine is supposed to be delivered on Friday, so I can update then with pictures if you want.

Amy7707

It didn't fit right in my car, so I returned it. It made the front seats unusable since neither one could go back at all when it was in the middle. The MyRide fit better in my car, so we kept that one. I did like the fabric and pattern of it though! One of my posts has a couple pictures....I can try to find it for you it you want.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC