Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: CPS Tech kudos

CPS Tech kudos

This isn't a question, i would like to tell you about my amazing experience with CPS tech Marc Cohen. he helped us with our car seats today.

I have to say that he was wonderful. He took his time with us and answered all of my questions...and I can ask plenty!

I learned so much about car seat safety and gained confidence in my abilities to install a seat properly.

I just cannot say enough about him. I highly recommend him to anyone who lives in the san Fernando valley, Los Angeles county.

Thank you to all of the CPS techs out there, and to you Marc! I really admire what you do!

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: CPS Tech kudos

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Marc is the one who first inspired me to learn more about CPS, and planted the seed of me being a CPST. He's great!
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 12, Bridget, 10, Maggie, 8, Katie Sue, 4
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

6. Thank You from:

Ketchupqueen, you're in the LA area too. Cool. So glad that you were inspired by Marc to become a cpst. Let me tell you, after spending time with him, It made me want to find out more about it myself. Good luck to you!!!!

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

I am, I'm in the Crescenta Valley and do private checks here and in Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, North Hollywood, Santa Clarita, etc. (within about a half hour drive usually) and will meet people from further part-way (though for emergencies I've driven further before) and also work with a non-profit organization called Kids Are 1st to do check events all over L.A. If you ever have friends closer to my area than the Valley who need help, feel free to contact me. I'm on this site's tech listing and also on the public Safe Kids site, and my card (or a flyer when they run out) is available at the Burbank USA Baby store.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 12, Bridget, 10, Maggie, 8, Katie Sue, 4
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!