For Sale Malibu XT & Extra Cover

indigoblossom

SOLD! Thanks :) Radian Malibu XT & Extra Cover

i have a radian malibu XT with a brand new, extra seat cover also in malibu. the original one has a small defect in the back (see last pic). the infant inserts have never been used and i have the RFing boot and manual.

DOM 12/08, 40lb RF. Seat is in excellent condition-no stains or issues aside from the small defect on one of the seat covers. i'd like $185 plus shipping.
thanks!

not sure why it looks discolored on the bottom right but it must have been my shadow because the seat cover is not discolored at all:
1.jpg

here is the brand new seat-portion cover and the infant insert:
11.jpg

and here is the small imperfection on the back of the cover:
111.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

tiggercat

Are you interested in selling one of the covers seperately, and do you happen to know if it would fit one of the 2010 XT models?

indigoblossom

Are you interested in selling one of the covers seperately, and do you happen to know if it would fit one of the 2010 XT models?

i thought the new models were all XTSLs and if so, i've heard the XT covers fit but don't have the same attachments. i don't think i'm going to sell either seperately because the new one is just the seat portion (doesn't have the head wing portion or comfy pads).

tiggercat

i thought the new models were all XTSLs and if so, i've heard the XT covers fit but don't have the same attachments. i don't think i'm going to sell either seperately because the new one is just the seat portion (doesn't have the head wing portion or comfy pads).

I'm in Canada, so the XTSL is called the 2010 XT (yeah, got to confuse people). I didn't realize that it didn't have the wing parts. I could live without comfort pads, but it would look funny with the ventura wings. LOL.
Thanks anyway!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC