What to do with an unused bucket seat.....

hboo22

get a reborn baby doll :) and see how the fit is for him (cause you're a carseat nut)
175017.jpg

Then use it as his bed!
174845.jpg

*this baby is my first full sized reborn baby I've reborned. I recently started collecting them, and was bitten by the bug!! I've also made a preemie sized one for Jaylee. I'm sooo in love with the little guy!*

ADS

ks1978

My first thought is for someone to keep this in your car so they can use the carpool lane.. THen I thought that if you do that, you may cause quite a stir when someone walks by your car in a parking lot and sees a "baby" there...
I don't know much about reborn babies, but that is very cute. :)

noahsmom24

My first thought is for someone to keep this in your car so they can use the carpool lane.. THen I thought that if you do that, you may cause quite a stir when someone walks by your car in a parking lot and sees a "baby" there...
I don't know much about reborn babies, but that is very cute. :)

:yeahthat:
:ROTFLMAO:

aclayton74

I LOVE reborn babies!! You seriously made that one? What a great job!!:thumbsup: I have seen some that are so life like and others look well like dolls. Yours looks real I had to take a double take!!

babygirlsmom1005

That is too neat. I have wanted one for awhile, but I think my husband would freak out a little bit (and Madeline would kidnap it for her own - could you see the looks on people's faces if they saw a 4 year old with one of those).

kdkm

Oh, wow! He is beautiful. I've been wanting to make a reborn for so long but its so expensive to get all the stuff. Is it hard to do? I worry because I am not exactly a painter or even artistic but I think it would make a fabulous hobby. What kind of paint did you use? Sorry so many questions. I am just really interested!

Thank you!

hboo22

I have bought 2 of them (yes they are expensive, but alot of the artists offer layaway plans). And I thought, I can do that! So I went to www.bountifulbaby.com and got a kit (it was on sale for $14.95, it was Taite he's preemie sized) and bought all my supplies I needed and tried it. Well, that was after about 6 months of looking online at pictures and all the tutorials I could find, and joining a couple messageboards too. Jaylee really liked the little guy, so I gave him to her for her birthday (she is only 4 too). I have yet to make one to sell it, the baby in my car seat was supposed to be to sell, but I'm gonna keep him....maybe one of these days I'll be able to let one go :whistle:
I love to go to ebay and look at them!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC