Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member melniemi's Avatar

Would you put an XTSL cover on a 65SL?

Minus the headwing part of course? lol

The 65SL deal is killing me! So I'm thinking about ordering one and replacing the cover. Someone put a Flora cover on an old 65 and it fit pretty well?

What do you think?

Thanks!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Would you put an XTSL cover on a 65SL?

I *think* Laurette put a XT cover on a 80 (minus the headwings) before and posted pics.....let me see if I can find them....

ETA: it was a 65 she did it on and here's the link http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=112477

Madeline - 10/2005
    Marshall - 4/2009
    Merric - 9/2011

Re: Would you put an XTSL cover on a 65SL?

Quote Originally Posted by melniemi View Post
    Minus the headwing part of course? lol

The 65SL deal is killing me! So I'm thinking about ordering one and replacing the cover. Someone put a Flora cover on an old 65 and it fit pretty well?

What do you think?

Thanks!!
    I caved! I couldn't resist, so I now have two Radians en route to my house and really don't even know if they'll work in my cars. My DH is gonna have a stroke! lol

I'm interested in the replies, though. I've never seen the pic with the XT cover on a 65. You know what would be great? If SK would just start making some cool covers for the 65/80. Why can't they just do that?
    Joy~
    Soccer Mom to half a dozen GIRLS