Radian 65 SL for $112.99!

ADS

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
They have to honor that price by law- otherwise it's false advertising.

ETA- I doubt it was a pricing error. Someone called and had their previous order adjusted to that price. Don't you think they would have caught it at some point?

I'm fairly certain that typos are not illegal. Also, diapers.com includes the following statement on their website:

"13. Mispricing. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our website may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation."

I think it's fantastic that they honored the price for so many people, but given how low the price was and how quickly the price was changed, I think it was a typo. Diapers.com went above and beyond their own site's policies, and I'm impressed by that.

clmchrissy

It never even occured to me this was a typo when I posted. I thought maybe no one was buying the 65's since the XTSL seems to be so popular that they had lowered the price for the Sunshine Kids Sale. Of course I was also super excited about the low price & actually catching a good deal that I probably wasn't thinking too clearly. I kinda feel bad for Diapers.com, but I order from them a lot & they have always been great.

P1ally

I think it's fantastic that they honored the price for so many people, but given how low the price was and how quickly the price was changed, I think it was a typo. Diapers.com went above and beyond their own site's policies, and I'm impressed by that.

The price wasn't changed quickly at all:confused: This thread was posted at like 7:30am, and the price was in effect until about 5:30pm when they were sold out. 10 hours and they didn't notice craploads of orders pouring in for a seat that normally doesn't sell very well? Either they're sleeping on the job, or this was intentional. :twocents:

Last edited:

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
:thumbsup:
The price wasn't changed quickly at all:confused: This thread was posted at like 7:30am, and the price was in effect until about 5:30pm when they were sold out. 10 hours and they didn't notice craploads of orders pouring in for a seat that normally doesn't sell very well? Either they're sleeping on the job, or this was intentional. :twocents:

I still vote for typo. :D It was only up for one day, plus that day was a Saturday, so I can see how they might not notice it. Their other SL Radians are $30 off this week, and I think someone meant to type $199 for the 65 SL and messed up by typing $119 (they've had these same $30 off all SL model sales in the past). Either way, I'm sad I missed out, whether or not it was on purpose, but I'm glad so many people are getting the seats honored at that price!

P1ally

I still vote for typo. :D It was only up for one day, plus that day was a Saturday, so I can see how they might not notice it. Their other SL Radians are $30 off this week, and I think someone meant to type $199 for the 65 SL and messed up by typing $119 (they've had these same $30 off all SL model sales in the past). Either way, I'm sad I missed out, whether or not it was on purpose, but I'm glad so many people are getting the seats honored at that price!

Lol idk why there's a thumbs up on my post. Anyways, typo, sale, whatever- I'm just glad I'm getting one! Woohoo! (now if it would just get here!!!!:mad:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC