Radian 65 SL for $112.99!

ADS

karlatta

I did it. Now I can actually put my oldest 3 in the 3rd row of my van and the baby up with me! (And by up with me, I mean, behind me in the 2nd row - obviously not really WITH me.)

Last edited:

MoreLatte

I did it. Hubs is gonna flip.

Just wanted to mention, the Parenting, the Early Years mag is the one that often has the Gymboree 20%off coupons in it, it did several months in a row leading up to Christmas. I likely will cancel mine, though, I have too many mags here now. Thanks for the link!

melniemi

Still resisting but really wishing all my pending sales on swap were completed - then I'd have enough pp and wouldn't worry about it! lol And I would want a girly cover, so I'd have to try to sell this cover to put toward the new cover - still a good deal though. And the 40# rf limit would be plenty since my 3 yo is only 28#s!!! Ahhhhh:p

akl597

I ordered one from Baby Viva a couple weeks ago. It was on backorder but just shipped last week and is supposed to arrive Monday. Does anyone know if I can return it and how much shipping would be? I paid $180, so there's a pretty big price difference.

P1ally

I'm not sure..why didn't you? LOL.
The 65sl only RF to 40. FF to 65.
The 80sl and XTsl RF to 45, FF to 80.

Lol, not enough room in my brain for that info I guess..

But aren't they structurally the same? Is it a ploy to get people to buy the 80 and XT? I mean I would never try to use a 65 to 45lbs rf, nor would I need it, I just don't understand.

aclayton74

Oh this sucks I saw a 20% off code in a magazine last night when DH was at the urgent care. I was going to grab the card and forgot. I think it was Parents or Parenting.

erynn42

I purchased this carseat the other day on diapers.com using their price match policy for $165 and 10% off discount. I decided to call them and they price matched their own price for me and refunded me $64 (must have been because of the discount codes!) What a deal...and awesome customer service!

Thank-you original poster for finding this!

Cattitude

I was just about to buy a My Ride for DH's car because I wasn't sure if a Radian would fit BUT when I logged on to diapers.com and saw this deal... How could I pass up a RN65SL at that price?

I ordered a Granite, used 20percent referral code (must get diapers) for $10 off AND used 10percent also. The seat was $107.99. Unfortunately, I'm in a taxed state. I also had to ship to my job to finagle the first time discount as I've bought from them before.

I HATE that I can't get my XTSL from them. It really doesn't make much sense to go through the hassle of price matching and such when paying tax will make it almost as much as Babycatalogs price anyway.

Holly

I want to get one soooo bad!
The other day I took out the seats to clean and vacuum the car and I decided to put the baby in the middle in one of the radians. DD2 is in the FPSVD on the passenger side. I'd prefer to have both girls in the same seat, less fighting plus I just like the look better when everything "matches" It would also be nice to have ds stay in the radian when he's older he'll have more leg room, and the seat can be tethered.
Just maybe I can talk dh into it when he comes home from work. Maybe.
What is the lowest you guys have gotten it? What discounts did you use?

crunchierthanthou

Just maybe I can talk dh into it when he comes home from work. Maybe.
What is the lowest you guys have gotten it? What discounts did you use?

I paid $108.98 for the seat plus a pack of Huggies overnight diapers ($10.99).

I used code 10PERCENT because I'd never ordered from them before and a referral code from this thread for $10 off the diapers. There may be cheaper diapers out there, but I just grabbed the first I saw that we would use and were around the $10 mark. I was in a rush to leave and didn't want the deal to end while I was gone.

Holly

I wonder how cheap I could get it if I opened an account for dh, used the 10percent code, added the $8 pack of Luvs that we'd use anyway, used the referral code from my account (giving me more credit to use on a future order), the parents magazine rebate, and I'm betting with all those codes the touchdown code won't count, or going through bing.com, how do you do that anyway?

I think I may have to figure all this out so I can present the idea to dh when he gets home :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC