Radian 65 SL for $112.99!

ADS

P1ally

I wonder how cheap I could get it if I opened an account for dh, used the 10percent code, added the $8 pack of Luvs that we'd use anyway, used the referral code from my account (giving me more credit to use on a future order), the parents magazine rebate, and I'm betting with all those codes the touchdown code won't count, or going through bing.com, how do you do that anyway?

I think I may have to figure all this out so I can present the idea to dh when he gets home :)

You'd have to use a diff address to get the 10percent discount..

Holly

Ok, so let me see if I have all the discounts I could use.
Going through bing.com will save 3-10% off the entire order?
When I get there, open an account for dh with my referral code, adding an $8 pack of Luvs which we'd essentially get for free plus another $2 off the total.
Use the 10percent code, taking off another 10% of the entire total.
Using the parents magazine rebate would save another $14.

Is that all correct?

InternationalMama

But aren't they structurally the same? Is it a ploy to get people to buy the 80 and XT? I mean I would never try to use a 65 to 45lbs rf, nor would I need it, I just don't understand.

The Radian 80 and XT have extra steel reinforcements at the back of the seat making them able to hold the higher weights. They are also heavier. The 65 is the lightest.

nmb

A Radian 65 SL or a Nautilus? Which to buy???

For a 40 lb kiddo (assuming you're purchasing for the kid in your sig) I'd say the Nautilus. Can't RF in the 65SL anyway; might as well get the seat that becomes a booster...and higher harness slots so you can harness longer if you want/need.

Holly

Probably, I just opened a new acct with a diff address, and it STILL won't let me use 10percent..:rolleyes:

Are you opening the account with your same name? Maybe thats why. I wonder if it will work with dh's name, shipping to my mom's house.

Holly

Ok, there is no way dh can say no to this! I have it down to $105.98 by using the referral code from my account and the 10percent code, I added the $8 pack of Luvs to get my referral code to work, but we use Luvs anyway, so it's like free diapers plus another $2 off the seat.
So, it's at $105.98 now, and I still have the $14.95 parents magazine rebate, and whatever % bing.com takes off (3-10% is what it says).
So if I figured that right, it will cost anywhere between $88.28 and $81.91, s thats a savings of $140.72 to $147.09, plus a free package of diapers and a $3 credit to my first diapers.com account. There is NO way dh can refuse a deal like this!!!!!

ETA: I figured this wrong! The bing.com 3-10% would be taken off before the parents magazine discount, since thats a rebate. So the grand total should be between $87.83 and $80.41, after the rebate.

Last edited:

P1ally

So a different e-mail address, or yours? Is there anything you used tying the new account to you?

His email addy.. NOTHING tying it to me other than the computer I'm using.. I even put in a different phone number. Idk, I'm not paying anways :shrug-shoulders:

Holly

His email addy.. NOTHING tying it to me other than the computer I'm using.. I even put in a different phone number. Idk, I'm not paying anways :shrug-shoulders:

Hmm, maybe it's the ip address? I just made an account with my other e-mail address (was going to use dh's name when I got to that part) and it said I couldn't use the 10percent code because I or someone at this address already used it, and I haven't made an account with my other address before. I'll try it on dh's laptop and see if it works then.

aclayton74

Ok, there is no way dh can say no to this! I have it down to $105.98 by using the referral code from my account and the 10percent code, I added the $8 pack of Luvs to get my referral code to work, but we use Luvs anyway, so it's like free diapers plus another $2 off the seat.
So, it's at $105.98 now, and I still have the $14.95 parents magazine rebate, and whatever % bing.com takes off (3-10% is what it says).
So if I figured that right, it will cost anywhere between $88.28 and $81.91, s thats a savings of $140.72 to $147.09, plus a free package of diapers and a $3 credit to my first diapers.com account. There is NO way dh can refuse a deal like this!!!!!

You have a very smart DH he is right there is NO way you could pass this up!!

Holly

You have a very smart DH he is right there is NO way you could pass this up!!

Oh, I haven't told him yet, he's not home. :D I just don't think he'll be able to argue this price at all!

Also to use the 10percent code when making a new account with your dh's or whoevers account, use a different computer than the one you already used that code on. it won't work on our home computer because I used it last April, but it works on dh's laptop.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC